Platinum - part way through cruise

Sprint

This may be a silly question but, we turn Platinum part way through this cruise.

Will Carnival acknowledge this? Or do we have to wait until the next cruise to get some of the perks?

Thanks in advance!

From Carnival's policy...

in the event a Member books a Cruise in which such Member will attain the necessary VIFP Points to reach a new Level during or by the end of such Cruise (a “Crossover Cruise”), CCL may, in its sole discretion, offer such Member the Benefits offered to Members of the higher Level during the Crossover Cruise.

...so you will be Platinum from the beginning of this cruise. Watch your documents for the indication of "Priority" on them. Congrats and Bon Voyage!

Edited by forwardcabin

Should be on this one. My DH turns Gold on the last day of our B2B and the documents for our FIRST leg have him as Gold. If you aren't given the new card at embarkation, go see Guest Services. I accidentally got a blue card on my second cruise (it was 2 days after we got off the first one) and they fixed me right up.

Congrats, and have a wonderful cruise!

This may be a silly question but, we turn Platinum part way through this cruise.

Will Carnival acknowledge this? Or do we have to wait until the next cruise to get some of the perks?

Thanks in advance!

You will receive your Platinum cards and all the perks at embarkation.

I think our favorite perks are priority embarkation and free laundry.

When we sailed 13 days on Legend in August, we knew we would each have five bags of laundry picked up, washed, dried, folded, and delivered back to us later that day. So we only packed enough clothes for four days. :D We didn't care if people saw us repeat our outfits. :eek:

This question is asked every single day on CC, did you expect a different answer because you think your a special snowflake?

Perhaps a better use of your time would be to come up with a list of things we aren't allowed to ask/discuss. Once we all understand YOUR rules, I am sure we will do a better job following them......or.....you could bugger off......

This question is asked every single day on CC, did you expect a different answer because you think your a special snowflake?

I hope you were just trying to be funny, but so what if it is asked twice a day. Some people are not all as smart as you. Let it die.

This made me chuckle, I can appreciate it. Might not be friendly/PC but it sure is the truth :p.

As others have said though it will show up at the beginning of your cruise. We are in a similar scenario turning gold on Day 2 of our next cruise. Congrats on turning Platinum!

Yes way!!!!!!!!

Enjoy!

I can't even.

AAAAA~!

Best cruise ever, no doubt! I have been on countless cruises (see signature), but have never attained VIP status on any (1) line because we jump from line-to-line, following the deals. So exciting!

CeleBrat

Edited by CeleBrat