Princess Excursions

PrincessTravel5

You don't have to pay when you sign up for a Princess excursion, so I don't see why you just don't sign up it now. If it's a popular excursion, it will be gone by the time you board. If you change your mind, you can cancel the excursion with no penalty if you do it by the stated cancellation date. (We've done that before.)

As you're just reserving a spot, not paying for it, there's no reason to delay or put off signing up for a Princess tour. If it's filled and no longer available, chances are you're SOL. That depends on the port and excursion since occasionally, an additional bus or tour time is added. It's been years since I've seen spaces reserved for onboard sign-up. :(

When I go to reserve, it says I can't do it online anymore. :(

There are a few things you cannot do online when within a few days of your cruise. Check the patter for times when the Excursion Desk is open as soon as you board and reserve.:)

Hi! We are leaving in a few days for our Regal Princess and reserved one excursion but I'm interested in signing up for one more. By the time we get on the ship, are we SOL on availability? Or would we still get a spot if we sign up early enough?

Thanks in advance!

No, cruise lines routinely hold back some space for on board bookings. But if there is a tour you simply don't want to miss then book online now and your tickets will be in your cabin upon embarkation. You certainly can wait and book on board, but I'd do it first thing once you board the ship. If I'm on the fence about a specific tour I usually wait until I board the ship. Available all depends upon the popularity of the tour. I've actually gotten tour tickets the morning of the tour. Also, if you find a tour sold out ask if you can waitlist. People cancel for various reason up to departure. The rule is if you don't get a tour you want and you will very disappointed - book early.