BOGO drink coupon with drink package

I've purchased the premium drink package but one of my friends did not. I should also be receiving a BOGO coupon for a free drink with my crown and anchor status. Does any one know if I can use that coupon to get my friend a drink? So if I order 2 margarita's with the coupon and one drink package would I get them both for free?

I've purchased the premium drink package but one of my friends did not. I should also be receiving a BOGO coupon for a free drink with my crown and anchor status. Does any one know if I can use that coupon to get my friend a drink? So if I order 2 margarita's with the coupon and one drink package would I get them both for free?

You cannot use the BOGO drink coupon with a beverage package. You would have to purchase a drink in order to get the second one free.

I even went so far as to try to pay for a beverage even though I had the drink package so that I could use the BOGO and the bartender wouldn't/couldn't do it. (Allure March 14)

Wouldn't rather than couldn't, I suggest.

We travel with our sons (who have the drinks package) and they have used their BOGO coupons to buy drinks for us. There is absolutely no reason why you should not be able to use it, even if you have a drinks package, but you do have to buy a drink to get one free. Any good bartender will let you get the second drink later, when you've finished the first one.

Edited by Bobal

You cannot use the BOGO drink coupon with a beverage package. You would have to purchase a drink in order to get the second one free.

I've always been able to use it if I opt to pay for the drink. It's something I almost always do since I buy the package but my wife doesn't. This way we can use both of our coupons.

Edited by JasonV1