Does this make sense

My DH has purchased the Premium Drink Package-- it only makes sense for him to do so as he will easily drink his money's worth. I, on the other hand, am worried that a drink package for me might be a waste.

Would it make more sense for me to use that $400 I would spend on a drink package toward OBC instead? That way if I do not use it buying drinks, we could use it for other things like pictures.

Thanks.

I got the drink package and my husband did not. I don't drink much at home and struggled to make my 'quota.' I also ended up super puffy with swollen ankles that I think was from the drinking and heat.. I don't think I would get next time and use $ for more shopping!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would simply buy what I wanted...and pay for the stuff at the end....no need to give them your money in advance! It's nice that RCI no longer requires everyone to buy a "package".

Edited by cb at sea

Makes sense, why not start with 200.00? Remember you can always add more once onboard if needed.

Yes, you are right. I want to have some money down, so I do not spend all my "fu-fu drink" money in port, and $200 would be a great start. Plus, $200 may be enough if they allow me to carry a little bottled water and diet soda onboard.