Printing Sea Pass

Tutone56

First time cruiser on RCI - I printed the Sea Pass on my upcoming cruise. It only printed one pass with mine and my wife's name on it. Is this normal or should we have separate passes? Also, I received an email letting me know my cruise docs were available. The only thing I see is a 36 page booklet that contains the cruise details, luggage tags, etc. Is that also normal? Thanks

First time cruiser on RCI - I printed the Sea Pass on my upcoming cruise. It only printed one pass with mine and my wife's name on it. Is this normal or should we have separate passes? Also, I received an email letting me know my cruise docs were available. The only thing I see is a 36 page booklet that contains the cruise details, luggage tags, etc. Is that also normal? Thanks

Both are normal.

It's normal to receive only one Set Sail pass with the bar code on the top if you use only one credit card on board and you pay for all your wife's expenses.

However, if your wife wants to use a different credit card for some of her own expenses, you can register it when you do your on-line check-in on the RCCL web site. Don't forget that if you change something like a credit card number or expiration date on the on-line check-in, you have to reprint the earliest version of the Set Sail pass because it will have a different bar code number.

The Sea Pass is a credit card like object that will be issued during the boarding procedure. It will serve during the cruise as you cabin key and will give you access back to the ship when you will come back from excursions.

It's good to make a hard copy of the first page of the Set Sail Pass(es) with the bar code and to sign them in advance to accelerate the boarding procedures.

It is not necessary to print the 36 pages booklet, as mentioned by Papaflamingo, but it is a good thing to print as many copies as you need of the pages of the luggage tags since only the suite guests can order luggage tags with the peelable adhesive backing from RCCL.

Edited by vivi9909

:confused: We didn't book directly with RCL,but a dot.com. Will that affect us receiving an e-mail,that our docs are ready? Still haven't received an email:eek:

Even though you've booked through a TA, if you go into your My Cruises and then access your booking number, under Documents, it will say "issued". You can click on this and then to view them you will want to click on Printable Version. E-docs are normally issued 49 days from departure.

You can also access this information by going through Countdown To Cruise.

Edited by cruisenfever

My partner and I have seperate passes

Emily

That's normal too. It all depends on how you fill out the online check-in. If you choose different credit cards and/or you don't accept the agreement for your cabin mate (might not be an option in Australia), then you will get separate SetSail passes.