Dining Times on the Navigator

MOSusan

The paperwork I received after final payment shows first seating in the MDR as 5:30. Has anyone been on the Navigator recently and is first seating really that early?

Thanks for any information you may have.

That was the early dinner time for our cruise on Navigator this past September.

The paperwork I received after final payment shows first seating in the MDR as 5:30. Has anyone been on the Navigator recently and is first seating really that early?

Thanks for any information you may have.

You're seated at 5:30 but you actually don't really start eating until closer to 6:00.

Thanks for the replies. We have always done early dining, but the kids are now in High School so it is not imperative that we eat early anymore.

When I saw 5:30, I thought - "We don't even eat that early at home!" In fact, if I have dinner on the table at 6, the kids ask why we are eating so early! :D

Edited by MOSusan

Thanks for the replies. We have always done early dining, but the kids are now in High School so it is not imperative that we eat early anymore.

When I saw 5:30, I thought - "We don't even eat that early at home!" In fact, if I have dinner on the table at 6, the kids ask why we are eating so early! :D

We typically when possible eat dinner very early at home (between 5-5:20pm), but on a cruise we find that too early. The early dinner seating at 6pm has always been perfect. We are considering Navigator for November, and it may be our first time doing MTD with a reservation for 6pm for each night.

• 2 weeks later...

We were fine with MyTimeDining (Nov 30-Dec 7). Sometimes we were seated alone and sometimes we shared a table with others. We asked to be seated with the same wait staff after the second night and that was always good for us. We made reservations for the first evening, but then just showed up each night after that. We tend to go to the early show and eat afterwards.