Vista to Miami

Buck64

John Heald just posted a list if prizes for the winner of a future contest. One of the prizes mentioned was a free 7 day cruise on the Breeze. Since the Breeze only does 6 and 8 day cruises, does this mean the Breeze will find a new home which will open Miami up for the Vista?:D

That is so funny that you posted that! I said the exact same thing to my mom when I saw the question. Leads me to believe Vista will be in Miami on the 6/8 rotation and Breeze will move on. Maybe Galveston with Magic to Florida?

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

I'm hoping the transatlantic ends in Miami at least, because that fills in a major part of the gap on our east to west round the world line. So far I have an unbroken line of ports from Miami travelling west to Dubai...

• 2 weeks later...
Magic to FL, Breeze to NYC and Vista to Galveston.

I think you are right on.

I'm not too sure. If we remember correctly, there were issues with the Dream in NY with the jetway/gangway. It would be just like boarding the Fascination in Jacksonville on Deck 0 (Fascination - Deck 4?).

The 7 day cruise in the OP would have to be a Canada/New England one unless Carnival changes things up a bit.

Edited by Pixelate

I'm not too sure. If we remember correctly, there were issues with the Dream in NY with the jetway/gangway. It would be just like boarding the Fascination in Jacksonville on Deck 0 (Fascination - Deck 4?).

The 7 day cruise in the OP would have to be a Canada/New England one unless Carnival changes things up a bit.

THey would certainly need to do some work on the gangway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Edited by jimbo5544

THey would certainly need to do some work on the gangway.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Mobile has a glass enclosed, articulating gangway that I bet they'd love to unload. You can see it on CNN archives of the Triumph poop cruise. It comes with historical provenance. Just a thought. ;)

Magic to FL, Breeze to NYC and Vista to Galveston.

I'm thinking this is a no unless they relocate the Freedom again. Why would you send the only two ships in the fleet with Dr. Seuss's Bookville to Galveston? And as far as I know there aren't any plans to add the Bookville to any existing ships, although announcements may certainly come.

I do think the Magic may get shaken up and sent to Florida or New Orleans. The Magic has been there for a few years now and I'd be surprised if they don't rotate it soon. Especially with the addition of the updated Freedom.

I'm still predicting that the Vista will call either Miami, FLL, or PC home after its stay in NYC. (If it's PC, I will be in 7th heaven!)

Edited by tropicaledrink

I'm thinking this is a no unless they relocate the Freedom again. Why would you send the only two ships in the fleet with Dr. Seuss's Bookville to Galveston? And as far as I know there aren't any plans to add the Bookville to any existing ships, although announcements may certainly come.

I do think the Magic may get shaken up and sent to Florida or New Orleans. The Magic has been there for a few years now and I'd be surprised if they don't rotate it soon. Especially with the addition of the updated Freedom.

I'm still predicting that the Vista will call either Miami, FLL, or PC home after its stay in NYC. (If it's PC, I will be in 7th heaven!)

We would love Vista be at Port Canaveral too :)! Second choice would be Port Everglades but we will go to wherever Vista will be at ! Awesome ship !!!

I think Carnival will keep the flagship in their home port of Miami. That has been the case with the Breeze, so they will probably move that to make way for Vista.

Edited by Pete C

I think Carnival will keep the flagship in their home port of Miami. That has been the case with the Breeze, so they will probably move that to make way for Vista.

Apart from the Breeze, it had been a very long time since a new ship was actually in Miami.