Disney Magic Ship(first time cruiser)

lozak42188

Hello All! I have another question regarding our upcoming cruise to the Bahamas for 2016. I have booked a 2 bedroom suite on the Disney Magic and I wanted some insight on what concierge benefits do we have? I've read that the Disney Magic doesn't offer a concierge lounge that offers alcoholic beverages so I'm wondering if they do in our room or do we have to pay for it and are you able to purchase a bottle before boarding and have it in your room? I also know the Magic has been reimagined and was wondering if they remodeled the suites too? I've been wanting to see how the rooms look but Disney cruise line website doesn't offer the best pictures.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

The Magic (and its sister ship the Wonder) do not have concierge lounges. The newer ships the Fantasy and Dream were built with lounges (and the private sun deck). There has been some speculation that a lounge would be retro-fitted in on the Magic, but nothing concrete to date on that.

You can bring on as much alcohol as you can carry. The restriction on bottles in checked luggage has more to do with the danger of breakage and ruining your or someone else's luggage - it is very unlikely your liquor will be confiscated.

A great place to start go for photos of the re-imagined suites would be the Disney Cruise Line Blog - not an official blog, but a great resource on news and info.