123go for the Caribbean

Dan1113

I've read the terms and I don't see any reason why pretty much all of the Caribbean cruises wouldn't be eligible for this, but the one I am looking at doesn't accept the code (and if I ask it to show all cruises with the drinks offer instead, it also doesn't show this one). What am I missing?

It comes up on cruise.com but it seems a bit funny there, mentioning all 3 offers but never actually letting me pick one. So not sure I dare go through the whole process only to not get anything at the end.

It comes up on cruise.com but it seems a bit funny there, mentioning all 3 offers but never actually letting me pick one. So not sure I dare go through the whole process only to not get anything at the end.

Dan....

1- we are not allowed to mention Travel Agents by name on CC

2- I am not aware of the perks for booking on the other side of the pond, but here in the states the all inclusive offer may, at times, come up automatically... can't be sure what the site you are working with will show.

Steve

Dan, put a call through to Celebrity and ask them.

Or, call the on-line travel agency you are looking at and ask.

We find them very obliging and have used them for our past 3 bookings as they have given us better perks than Celebrity. They will put a hold on a cabin while you make up your mind/shop around.

Which cruise are you looking at?

The perks apply to Ocean View and above usually.

Cheers, h.

I've read the terms and I don't see any reason why pretty much all of the Caribbean cruises wouldn't be eligible for this, but the one I am looking at doesn't accept the code (and if I ask it to show all cruises with the drinks offer instead, it also doesn't show this one). What am I missing?

Call them direct, it's worth it,

But with the Dollar/Pound rate being so bad

it may make sense to book via the UK

Also if you have a cruise booked

Use Celebrity to get OBC @ 1.67 per pound

It's all a bit funny. On the the .com page, I can get this offer on some cruises like I said, but not the one I want, despite them all looking like the same type of cruise really. It still knows I am in the UK, since it lists pricing in pounds. But the cruise I want is £823 for the cheapest room.

If I go to the .co.uk page, suddenly I can get the deal even on the cheapest cabin, but the per person price goes up by £100 so suddenly I might as well have paid for the drinks package anyway...

I am looking at the ultimate caribbean 10 night cruise in April 2016.