Beer

Dspcentury

Can't speak to the Breakaway specifically, but just off the Sun this AM. We are big craft beer fans. We survived. They had Sam Adams Boston Lager and Winter Lager. Sorry, but that is as good as it got. Mostly Corona, Miller Lite, Bud Light, Henie and Stella Artois.

Making up for a week of poor beer selection as we speak. ;)

I have a friend who drinks beer and will be traveling on the NCL Breakaway if they have any craft or IPA beer on board?
Would luv2c an IPA as well!:D Come on NCL, you can do it!;):cool::D:):eek: Edited by *Luv2Cruz*

Unfortunately I've never seen an IPA, but tell your friend to look for Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. It comes in a bottle, and has higher ABV than regular Guinness. The Gem had it but only in some bars. We're headed to the Breakaway too and hope to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Unfortunately I've never seen an IPA, but tell your friend to look for Guinness Foreign Extra Stout. It comes in a bottle, and has higher ABV than regular Guinness. The Gem had it but only in some bars. We're headed to the Breakaway too and hope to find it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Foreign Extra has been on every NCL that I've taken although it hasn't been available at all venues.

I have found Orval and Franziskaner on a couple NCL ships out of NYC. It was at one of the "pop up" bars by the pool. Wander the various bars and see what's on display, you might be pleasantly surprised.

Franziskaner has been there.

I've never seen an Orval on a NCL ship. Now I have a goal.....