MSC Club -- How To Access Status (Inability to get an answer from MSC)

NellieVA

I have been an MSC Club member for a few years and have never been able to access my club information. As MSC does not send out statements, it is impossible to know if points were awarded and what one's standing is. As best as I can tell, there is no way to log in and check this information. The MSC Club webpage does not offer a log-in function, and there is no way to link one's regular MSC log-in with your club membership.

Over the course of the last six weeks, I have called MSC countless times -- invariably ultimately directed to the MSC Club voicemail. None of my calls have been returned. I have also sent six e-mails (as of this morning) directly to MSC, and -- shocker -- I have not had ANY response of ANY kind.

As anyone figured out how to obtain this information? I'm at a loss at how to reach MSC customer service. It remains maddening...as does the long-promised webpage upgrade (now three years past due by my latest count)...

Any help anyone may be able to provide would be appreciated.

I have been an MSC Club member for a few years and have never been able to access my club information. As MSC does not send out statements, it is impossible to know if points were awarded and what one's standing is. As best as I can tell, there is no way to log in and check this information. The MSC Club webpage does not offer a log-in function, and there is no way to link one's regular MSC log-in with your club membership.

Over the course of the last six weeks, I have called MSC countless times -- invariably ultimately directed to the MSC Club voicemail. None of my calls have been returned. I have also sent six e-mails (as of this morning) directly to MSC, and -- shocker -- I have not had ANY response of ANY kind.

As anyone figured out how to obtain this information? I'm at a loss at how to reach MSC customer service. It remains maddening...as does the long-promised webpage upgrade (now three years past due by my latest count)...

It's on both the UK and USA MSC web sites (I've just tried both)

pull up your local MSC web site and you get a page looking like this at the top

click on the "log into my MSC" tab

mscclub1.jpg

Then you get a page like this

cclub2.jpg

You should be able to log in to your account here, just like I did a few moments ago where you can see my points total (151)

mscclub3.jpg

Hope this helps

Pete

Edited by Skier52

thanks for the info, but my MSC account must not be linked to my MSC Club account. I can log-in, but I do not get directed to the MSC Club area, as shown on your account. The My Dashboard area has no information about my club membership or my past cruises. Any ideas as to how I can get the info linked or added?

Thinking I might have luck (dumb me), I just called MSC again. I navigated the all too familiar phone tree to finally get the MSC Club line. After the obligatory five-minute hold, it directs you to a message saying they are "on the other line" and providing their e-mail address. ...yes, the e-mail address to which I have sent countless unanswered e-mails. They also ask you to leave a voicemail message which "will be answered by close of business." I think I've finally figured out their ploy...they never specify close of business on WHICH DAY. There is their loophole!

I once had a similar issue to what you have, I logged in as Tim has suggested but in the end I think it was Skier Pete who advised me to change my e mail on their create you account part of the system and it worked.

Not saying this is the issue you have but it may be worth a try.

Yes, I had to re-register online after the second booking for my 'past history' to show. I used all the same personal details as per bookings but a new email address and it picked up my points and enabled me to access all the deatils of the latest booking.

These things are certainly hit and miss.

i had a similar issue when i thought a cruise wasn't correctly accounted for- I couldn't log into the MSC club website

try this email - mscclubusa@msccruisesusa.com

took about a week - but they did eventually respond and fix my issue.

Thank you so much for the information. I created a new account -- using a different e-mail address -- and it brought up my Club information. It does not offer the option of seeing statements or such, but at least I can see my point level.

Thank you for the recommendation. I always knew CC would come through while MSC "customer service" continues to fail.

• 3 weeks later...

I have had the same issues. I have sent an email to 2 different accounts (MSC Club and Customer Service), plus tried the tips here about creating a duplicate account but nothing has worked. The latest email said that it might take up to 21 days for a response so ... :confused:

• 2 weeks later...

I have to update my previous reply. MSC did get back to me and it did not take 21 days (thankfully). I received an email within 24 hours. I was told that since I booked through a travel agent, I would have to connect with them. Once I got in touch with my agent, she stated that she had never registered us for the Club even though I had requested it. So I went online and registered and within an hour I received a confirmation email and when I logged in, I saw the correct points listed.

This is the first time dealing with this agency and the first time having this issue (all others were updated automatically), so I chalk it up to doing it myself next time.