Wanting to experience the Royal Promenade - The Navigator out of Galveston?

5 in OK

We have sailed on the Adventure of the Seas, which I believe is in the same "class" as the Navigator. We sail on the NOS on 10/18/15.....looking foward to it and wondering if there will be a big difference between the two ships.

:D

We have sailed on the Adventure of the Seas, which I believe is in the same "class" as the Navigator. We sail on the NOS on 10/18/15.....looking foward to it and wondering if there will be a big difference between the two ships.

:D

There's a good bit of difference now. More restaurants on Navigator plus the Flowrider. Vintages on the Promenade instead of the Sports Bar. Balconies have more glass and don't have that steel cocoon feel.

We are taking the whole family (10 of us) on the Navigator in March. It will be our third sailing on Navigator. Don't forget to book at least one dinner at Sabor. Make it early in the week because you will want to go again. Navigator is a beautiful ship. Have a great cruise!

We are taking the whole family (10 of us) on the Navigator in March. It will be our third sailing on Navigator. Don't forget to book at least one dinner at Sabor. Make it early in the week because you will want to go again. Navigator is a beautiful ship. Have a great cruise!

Totally agree! We will also be on Navigator in March and will eat at Sabor at least 2 times. It is open every night, $25 pp. it is also open on the 2nd and 3rd sea days for lunch, $20 pp. 💃

Sent from my iPad using Forums

We are just off of our 25th Anniversary cruise aboard the beautiful Serenade. And - like always, we are already trying to figure out where our next cruise will be!!!

I think we are ready to try out the Royal Promenade shopping and restaurant area down the middle of the ship. Would the Navigator be a good place to experience that? It sails from Galveston - that's nice and close to home. :)

Royal Promenade is really nice , several bars and shops , I really liked the British Pub, we are booked again in April and have Liberty booked for both November and the following April, our favorite restaurant was Izumi

We love the Navigator and did plenty of shopping on the Promenade. Looking forward to boarding her again in May.

sorry to hijak the thread but I saw on your signaure that you were on your honeymoon on NCL Sea in 10/99! We were too!! Small world.

Good stuff!! We'll be sure to book Sabor. Thanks for the info - have a blast in March!

We've been on Navigator twice and Mariner before that, great ships. We're bringing Liberty to Galveston in November but she won't have Sabor :(

I was hoping she would go to dry-dock and get a Sabor before we bring her to Galveston!

We were on the Navigator three times last year and will be on her twice before she leaves. Love that ship!

Hi all

anyone know who the new concierge host is on Navigator.....we heard Ricardo just left on vacation...

we sail on her this Sunday

Thanks

Tami

He said Nadia was coming down from the DL to take over

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

He said Nadia was coming down from the DL to take over

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

Yes, Nadja will be in the CL starting today. I don't know how long Ricardo will be on vacation, but Nadja will still be in the CL when we sail on March 22. I love both Nadja and Ricardo.

Sent from my iPad using Forums

Loved the Navigator, was on 1st week in December. Flow rider is a blast, Diamond Louge was fantastic, we stayed in one of the new Balcony staterooms on deck 12- loved it! Crew was amazing, etc, etc..... Only draw back for us, was getting to the port, as we flew in to Houston. :)

Loved the Navigator, was on 1st week in December. Flow rider is a blast, Diamond Louge was fantastic, we stayed in one of the new Balcony staterooms on deck 12- loved it! Crew was amazing, etc, etc..... Only draw back for us, was getting to the port, as we flew in to Houston. :)

I have been researching the best deck - I will look at 12 for sure!

We live close to Tulsa so the drive isn't bad at all! We flew to New Orleans for our last cruise - but truly, by the time we waited on our flight, then it was delayed at New Orleans and DFW we only saved 2 hours time flying instead of driving. Looking forward to driving down this time!! :)

Thanks for the tip on the new balcony staterooms!!

Just what I have been looking for! We are booked on the Navigator sailing on October 18th. I have looked all over the place for reviews and pictures of these new cabins since we are booked 1826. It would be awesome to hear more about what you thought of the cabins. Could you post some on here or email me?

I started a thread a few days ago looking for info, this is the link

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2156688&highlight=navigator

email: bkirkham@utmck.edu