123 Promo added to March 2015 sailings

bajathree

Just got an e-mail saying that they have added the 123Promo to March 2015 sailings....

Okay...... But???

This offer has been extended as announced.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

Edited by vulcan1971

Okay...... But???

This offer has been extended as announced.

Sent from my iPhone 6 Plus on the T-Mobile 4G LTE Network using Tapatalk Pro

It was extended but started with cruises in April 2015 now it includes March.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Cruise Junky is exactly correct. March was not originally part of the extended promo. The 123 Promo has mostly been for bookings pre-final.

I saw this and called to upgrade my booking. Because the price has dropped, I was able to move to Concierge and NOT lose the drink package. Unfortunately, because it is after final payment, I cannot add the gratuities and OBC that comes with Concierge, but I did get to move up. Just two days ago I wasn't allowed to change categories without losing the drink package, so this is a win for me!

I'm confused. We were able to take advantage of the promo for our March 2015 cruise 2 months ago.

Yes, but at that time the cost was higher. I wanted to book at the Concierge level, but it was too expensive. The cost of the cruise dropped a few weeks ago, so I called to see if I could bump up. At that time I was told that I would lose my free drink package if I did. Since they have added it back, they let me bump to concierge and I keep the drink package. The concierge price right now is what I paid for veranda when I booked in December.

New and looking into celebrity. If I book for a 2016 sailing do I get all 3 offers or do I choose 1?

Depends what cabin you book and where you are sailing. Concierge and above, you would get all three. Ocean view and balcony you would pick one unless you're sailing in Europe then you would get two. Of course this applies to applicable sailings and not transatlantics etc

I saw this and called to upgrade my booking. Because the price has dropped, I was able to move to Concierge and NOT lose the drink package. Unfortunately, because it is after final payment, I cannot add the gratuities and OBC that comes with Concierge, but I did get to move up. Just two days ago I wasn't allowed to change categories without losing the drink package, so this is a win for me!

Glad to hear:)

Depends what cabin you book and where you are sailing. Concierge and above, you would get all three. Ocean view and balcony you would pick one unless you're sailing in Europe then you would get two. Of course this applies to applicable sailings and not transatlantics etc

Great info...would I have to book over the phone or can I book online? I did a mock (from my phone) and it showed the $300 obc but it looked like I would have to pay gratuities. We are looking at the 10 day Dutch Antilles and it only shows obc online. Maybe I'll just call.

ragethjj23 - I feel that it is always better to call, but the online booking works, as well. They show that you owe gratuity, but then the gratuity is taken off after 10 days. Sounds strange, but that's how it works. ;)

cruzeluver - The reason you were able to upgrade and keep everything a couple of months ago was because you were booked under the promo that was still current at that time. When the promo ended, it was replaced with a new program that left out March sailings.

Originally Posted by happyscmom View Post

I saw this and called to upgrade my booking. Because the price has dropped, I was able to move to Concierge and NOT lose the drink package. Unfortunately, because it is after final payment, I cannot add the gratuities and OBC that comes with Concierge, but I did get to move up. Just two days ago I wasn't allowed to change categories without losing the drink package, so this is a win for me!.

happyscmom - I am glad that you were able to upgrade! :) However, could I ask what the incentive was for you to switch from a regular veranda to a CC class if you are not allowed to receive the 123 All Inclusive?

Hi all,

We listened to customer feedback, and have added March sailings to our 123go offer.

That's great, but I sure wish this had been done last week when I called to get a price reduction on my C2 without losing my incentives because the promo was not active last week. Now that final is passed, I cannot get that reduction. :(

Since it has been added back, and I originally had the 123 ALL Inclusive, if prices go down for the SS, will I be able to upgrade and keep all 3 incentives?

Edited by Iamthesea

Was really happy to see this. We had booked FLL airline tickets but were debating booking our 5 night Connie cruise in early March because it was so frustrating to see the start date for the promo of April. We were considering a land trip. We had a resident discount, but it was not close to what we get with 123. Thanks, Celebrity. Our waiting was so worth it:D

happyscmom - I am glad that you were able to upgrade! :) However, could I ask what the incentive was for you to switch from a regular veranda to a CC class if you are not allowed to receive the 123 ?

In the end we moved up to Aqua. I am disappointed that we couldn't get all inclusive, but I'm glad we kept the drink package. I wanted to be at least concierge from the beginning because of the room locations and some little amenities. This is probably the nicest cruise we will ever take. My parents are giving us part of this as an anniversary gift. We are usually interior stateroom people (2 teachers with 4 kids....what else would we be?)! So, I wanted it to be as nice as possible!!! I am nervous about Blu, but it is worth trying!!

I'm so sorry you didn't get what you wanted. Here is a thought, what if you cancel, lose the $250, and rebook? You would still come out ahead if you get the drink package.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Hi all,

We listened to customer feedback, and have added March sailings to our 123go offer.

Way to go!!! I feel a thousand times better now for my daughter who was feeling sort of like a thief because her promotion remained intact with a price change.

Thank You!!!

In the end we moved up to Aqua. I am disappointed that we couldn't get all inclusive, but I'm glad we kept the drink package. I wanted to be at least concierge from the beginning because of the room locations and some little amenities. This is probably the nicest cruise we will ever take. My parents are giving us part of this as an anniversary gift. We are usually interior stateroom people (2 teachers with 4 kids....what else would we be?)! So, I wanted it to be as nice as possible!!! I am nervous about Blu, but it is worth trying!!

I'm so sorry you didn't get what you wanted. Here is a thought, what if you cancel, lose the $250, and rebook? You would still come out ahead if you get the drink package.

It's too late to cancel after final payment. Besides, it would not be worth all that hassle for a hundred dollars in price difference. If the prices do drop even more, and others are getting the 123 package deal along with lower prices, then I will be :(.

I am so glad you upgraded to the AQ! :) I think you will be much happier with the amenities of Blu and the spa passes then you would be with the practically useless amenities of CC. The only reason we moved up to CC was for the All Inclusive. Being Elite, the CC amenities don't mean a thing to us, anyway.

Way to go!!! I feel a thousand times better now for my daughter who was feeling sort of like a thief because her promotion remained intact with a price change.

I wonder if the rep that your daughter talked to new that March was getting ready to be included. ;)

Edited by Iamthesea

It's too late to cancel after final payment. Besides, it would not be worth all that hassle for a hundred dollars in price difference. If the prices do drop even more, and others are getting the 123 package deal along with lower prices, then I will be :(.

I am so glad you upgraded to the AQ! :) I think you will be much happier with the amenities of Blu and the spa passes then you would be with the practically useless amenities of CC. The only reason we moved up to CC was for the All Inclusive. Being Elite, the CC amenities don't mean a thing to us, anyway.

I wonder if the rep that your daughter talked to new that March was getting ready to be included. ;)

Could be. ;) Hope you have a great cruise!!!

I saw today on the celebrity website that rates had gone down. We booked ONE year ago - concierge extended balcony when we were on the Connie. Soooo I called hoping we could get that AquaSpa room with the extended balcony - since IMO the rates were the same that we paid for the concierge 1 yr ago. Oh but alas the rep at celebrity said we got a "special" rate and that it was compared to the regular room rate.

no budging on moving us to aqua spa. Lucky for the people now booking. They get aqua spa and 1-2-3 go for the same price we paid for concierge with 2 of the 1-2-3 go. IF we cancelled our cruise now and re-booked aqua spa i was told we would have a 50% penalty.

What I learned is that we will NEVER book a year out. we will wait for the deals less than 2 months before the cruise is set to sail.

all they had to do is move us from the prime concierge extended balcony to a ok aqua spa room. but they wont. sorry for the long post but very frustrated in this whole situation

Hi all,

My parents are booked in a Concierge cabin next door to ours, but based on the time they booked they were cut out of the 123 Go deal. Is it possible to change this now?

Hi all,

Thank you Celebrity Cruises I had called to book a cruise on the Reflection 2 weeks ago and did not because it was not offered.

After seeing the announcement on twitter Wednesday evening I phoned Thursday morning and booked 2 Aqua Class cabins. It is a much better value for the money with the added incentives. :)