signing up for excursions

scienceteacher

Generally Princess has tours available between 90-120 days in advance but it varies on dependent based on when contracts are finalized. Once on a TA they were available nearly 11 months in advance; our upcoming TA is less than 90 days away & 2 ports' tours are not available yet.

Edited by Astro Flyer

You can book as soon as the excursions appear on your cruise pesonalizer. The good thing about reserving early is that if there is a price increase, they will honor the price at the time you made the reservation. If there is a price decrease they will decrease your price. You do not pay for the excursion until you are on the ship and on most excursions you can cancel up to 24 hours in advance.

We have never seen a price decrease but have on several occasions had a price increase so that we paid the original booking price. Also some excursions will sell out months before the cruise.

75=90 days is the norm, but we are going on a TA in September and have booked all of our excursions last month!

We got an e-mail form Princess announcing the excursions were available in November. At that time, they were available for viewing but not booking.

Over the next few weeks, they became available for booking-and so I did book them.

I figure, we can always cancel and we are locking in on some of the more popular tours.

I advise that you check the personalizer often to see if they are available. Also look for that "excursions" e-mail.....

Thanks for all the info. I know I have a long time but I want to be sure to get our first choices.

Our cruise begins Nov. 6. There are 8 ports on our cruise, and so far excursions are now available in 5 of them. Seems like I first began seeing them 2 weeks ago. Happy sailing!!:)