Share a tour in Barcelona

bucky beaver

First time poster, hope I do this right. My wife and I have booked a tour of Barcelona and Monserrat on the 12th and we have openings if anyone would care to join us. The booking is with Barcelona day tours and they are highly rated with Trip Advisor and CC, take a look. The tour would start at 9:30, at the port, is for 8 Hrs. and includes both Barcelona and the trip to Montserrat. I can be reached at e/m wallster1@yahoo.com for details. Thanks, Wallace

You'd probably have more luck posting this on your sailing's roll call, where you can also meet up with others on your trip. From the forum's main page, scroll down to the Roll Call section, and click through to Oceania. From there, click on the link to your ship and scroll until you find your sailing. If you don't see it there, it may not have been started yet, so go for it and be the first.

On another note, Barcelona is fabulous. We used Barcelona Day tours on a trip in 2011. We did their half day private tour and had a great day touring the city. We had a really terrific guide.

First time poster, hope I do this right. My wife and I have booked a tour of Barcelona and Monserrat on the 12th and we have openings if anyone would care to join us. The booking is with Barcelona day tours and they are highly rated with Trip Advisor and CC, take a look. The tour would start at 9:30, at the port, is for 8 Hrs. and includes both Barcelona and the trip to Montserrat. I can be reached at e/m wallster1@yahoo.com for details. Thanks, Wallace

I see that this was your very first Post, welcome to Cruise Critic!

You've successfully found the Oceania Message Board, so, provided that you're sailing with Oceania, you're in the right place; however, the moderators determined, long ago, that Passengers booked on a specific cruise should network through the Roll Call Forum:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=420

-because as much fun as anticipation and planning is, reading through messages from every prospective passenger would be pretty tough going.

In order to locate your Roll Call, click on the link above, choose the correct ship, and then search for your sailing date.

Enjoy your planning, and savor every minute. Getting there really IS half the fun!

If you give us the ship and your date of departure, we can help you find the Roll Call. It's really quite simple but it can take some "doing" to get used to the procedure.

If you start out at the beginning in terms of finding the cruise line, you will also see a section called Roll Calls by cruiseline. From there you find the ship.

And so on ...

Mura

You'd probably have more luck posting this on your sailing's roll call, where you can also meet up with others on your trip. From the forum's main page, scroll down to the Roll Call section, and click through to Oceania. From there, click on the link to your ship and scroll until you find your sailing. If you don't see it there, it may not have been started yet, so go for it and be the first.

On another note, Barcelona is fabulous. We used Barcelona Day tours on a trip in 2011. We did their half day private tour and had a great day touring the city. We had a really terrific guide.

I thought that's what I was doing but I'm technically challenged. How do I post on the sailings roll call? I have no problem finding it, I just don't see a tab for a new post, only for a reply. If you have suggestions, please let me know. Thanks, Wallace

If you found the Roll Call, you shouldn't have a problem posting. It's the same you did here ... go down to the last post and click on the POST REPLY link, which should be at the bottom of the post on the left.

Hope I've helped!

Mura

I thought that's what I was doing but I'm technically challenged. How do I post on the sailings roll call? I have no problem finding it, I just don't see a tab for a new post, only for a reply. If you have suggestions, please let me know. Thanks, Wallace

If you're on the roll call for your sailing, you can just hit reply to that thread and add your info there about your tour; it's not a new post, but a reply to the already existing thread. If there is no actually roll call started yet for your sailing, go to the New Thread button at the top of the page for your ship and you can start the roll call from there.

Wally, you are on our cruise. You emailed me. I can help you. Go to Find your roll call or just go to Oceania forum here and look at top above the blue thick line, then go to the Oceania Roll Call, enter your ship Riviera and the July 7, 2015 sail date. You will find 8 of us posted. The thread is already lengthy, but THERE IS NO NEW THREAD ON ROLL CALL, just one long one. Jump in at any point and post as a reply, even if it is a new subject. You will be welcomed with open arms. And, you can post directly to the others for your offered tour, as I did. First time, it is good to read through all the posts just to make sure you won't feel silly posting something someone else posted. If you need more help, email me, you have my email.

Wally, you are on our cruise. You emailed me. I can help you. Go to Find your roll call or just go to Oceania forum here and look at top above the blue thick line, then go to the Oceania Roll Call, enter your ship Riviera and the July 7, 2015 sail date.

Easier to just post the link for new people to find you

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=2063497