Valor/Liberty swap dining room menu

Ellie42699

I hope American Table / Feast gets rolled out on more ships, not taken away from the knees that have it. I loved the new menus on my 8-day Liberty cruise last August.

My only two negative comments would be I hope they keep the tablecloths and that the upcharged "steakhouse selections" ought to go.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

They already have steered me away from the MDR, I want better and I don't mind paying for it. A cruise is still a lot cheaper than flying to a caribbean island, paying for a decent hotel and then paying the high prices for the cruise, you cant beat the price of a cruise.

They already have steered me away from the MDR, I want better and I don't mind paying for it. A cruise is still a lot cheaper than flying to a caribbean island, paying for a decent hotel and then paying the high prices for the cruise, you cant beat the price of a cruise.

Yes but $ 70 per day extra for steakhouse over a 7 day cruise makes it somewhat less than a relatively cheap vacation.

Still think the food in the DR is good but we do go to the steakhouse about every other cruise as it is a cut above.

Do wish they would change the menu already though. Getting bored with same old.

Yes but $ 70 per day extra for steakhouse over a 7 day cruise makes it somewhat less than a relatively cheap vacation.

Still think the food in the DR is good but we do go to the steakhouse about every other cruise as it is a cut above.

Do wish they would change the menu already though. Getting bored with same old.

If I've already determined I would visit a specialty dining venue each night, I would skip Carnival completely and sail Norwegian.

I'm wondering that also, as I'm on the second cruise after the change. LOL:D

I'll make sure I give a little synopsis in a CC thread once we get back to SJ. As long as you have the Cruise Critic app, you'll be able to read! I'll make sure I cover the important things that you guys want to know!

I'll make sure I give a little synopsis in a CC thread once we get back to SJ. As long as you have the Cruise Critic app, you'll be able to read! I'll make sure I cover the important things that you guys want to know!

Thank You!

• 2 weeks later...

I also want to know if there is a Bonsai Sushi on the Liberty. I can't seem to get an answer to this. :)