Pride, Breeze, Legend news

dandee2

You won't be disappointed with Star Pride. It is a beautiful ship, with an overhaul just before her inaugural voyage. We were aboard in May for Sicilian Splendors. The suites are beautiful, and service on a par with all Wind Star ships. The crew is delightful.

You won't be disappointed with Star Pride. It is a beautiful ship, with an overhaul just before her inaugural voyage. We were aboard in May for Sicilian Splendors. The suites are beautiful, and service on a par with all Wind Star ships. The crew is delightful.

We will be on the Pride in Sept. for a Black Sea cruise. This is our first time on Windstar. We have a forward S1 category suite; are they also refurbished? We can't decide whether to upgrade or not as the balcony cabins really aren't balconies. Did you enjoy the food; was there any entertainment?

Thank you

We will be on the Pride in Sept. for a Black Sea cruise. This is our first time on Windstar. We have a forward S1 category suite; are they also refurbished? We can't decide whether to upgrade or not as the balcony cabins really aren't balconies. Did you enjoy the food; was there any entertainment?

Thank you

We are on the Legend in Scotland in July. Did not book a balcony for the reasons you mention and information from Seabourn boards. The more frequent comments I found were that a "balcony" was a waste of money on these ships. Maybe it is "sour grapes" but it makes sense.

We are on the Legend in Scotland in July. Did not book a balcony for the reasons you mention and information from Seabourn boards. The more frequent comments I found were that a "balcony" was a waste of money on these ships. Maybe it is "sour grapes" but it makes sense.

We were on the second cruise following Windstars purchase of the Pride...in Rm 107....beautiful suite ....no balcony, large windows. The balconies are French balconies, not really usable. Not worth the extra expense.

Sent from my iPad using Forums mobile app

We're booked on the inaugural cruise May 25th of the Star Legend. Exciting. Have never attended a christening before. Just booked air; final payment due in <4 weeks. Have to start looking at shorex.

While browsing the Windstar website, noticed that evidently the way they are going to expand the Veranda is to get rid of the pool. If you look at deck plans for Pride, Legend & Breeze, it now shows pool only available on Star Pride.

I had been wondering if they were going to do this when they announced expanded Veranda area for the Legend and Breeze. It doesn't matter to me since I never use pools on cruise ships, large or small; but if this is something that might "make or break" a decision for someone, it should be taken into consideration.

We're booked on the inaugural cruise May 25th of the Star Legend. Exciting. Have never attended a christening before. Just booked air; final payment due in <4 weeks. Have to start looking at shorex.

Hi,

We are also on the Star Legend Rome to Barcelona departing May 25 booked in category S2 Cabin 201 near the forward deck. That's our "balcony." Looking forward to our first Windstar cruise.

Sharron and Penn

Atlanta (Decatur), Georgia, USA

Edited by sbrayr