Is Princess great/special? +

Millenia98

"The food is very important, to me and I really loved the food on Princess..especially the buffet, which I found to be much much better on Carnival..they are like apples and oranges. "

Sorry...meant to say: "... which I found to be much much better than on Carnival..."

And silly me, I thought the web site was called Cruise CRITIC. And yet when folks make a critical comment they are called out on it.

Nope, no Princess cruises yet - but lots of cruise experience and I have booked other folks on many more (even on Princess).

I am going on my first Princess next week and expect I will LOVE it because the tone and style seems to fit mine. But just like Chocolate and Vanilla, no one flavor is right for everyone. So I simply asked the OP (not anyone else) what they meant by fun and gave some examples of how Princess will be different than NCL.

My point is that someone looking at your paragraph that seems to be comparing NCL to Princess would think you're talking from experience. So how can you be giving examples of how the two lines are different when you haven't yet taken a cruise on one of them?

I'll still be sailing on Carnival every now and then as there are still things I do like about them and some things even better than Princess (Carnival also has a great new internet package out...includes being able to text each other while onboard as well), but Princess is my new favorite cruise line! I didn't find one thing negative on my Ruby sailing.

Princess is rolling out a similar feature throughout their fleet. It's already implemented on the newest ships. The others will be setup and working soon.

We are carnival junkies== only because price is what drives my boat.

We have sailed Carnival, Royal and Princess.

Princess has totally wow'd me from the moment we arrived until the second we got off. None of my other sailings could ever compare.

Princess is the only line we ever used for dinner at the buffet the entire cruise. We tried the dining room one time one cruise- used the buffet the for the next 3 cruises too. The buffet area is the nice--- the only difference between here and the MDR is I get my own food.

I like that i get choices for night time entertainment== knowing i do not have to pick and chose because the other choice will be done another night.