Please help fast

luv-my-kids

3 minutes ago, hllwdcruiser said:

Dave,

You clearly have no idea how much you have helped all of us and continue to do so. Seeing you on today put a smile on my face.

Back in the day I tried hard to set a tone, one that showed and exemplified what we’re here to do: help each other. I went back and re-read some of the pages, and what we all experienced during that thread was nothing short of amazing - a community of people coming together for six months in harmony, with a shared bond and love for each other and cruising. It was a unique time and place. And it was amazing. Glad that I can still put a smile on the faces of those who remember me. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, dmwnc1959 said:

Back in the day I tried hard to set a tone, one that showed and exemplified what we’re here to do: help each other. I went back and re-read some of the pages, and what we all experienced during that thread was nothing short of amazing - a community of people coming together for six months in harmony, with a shared bond and love for each other and cruising. It was a unique time and place. And it was amazing. Glad that I can still put a smile on the faces of those who remember me. 

Dave I hope you read this.

How are you it's been a long time. Sure missed you on our first cruise on the Royal. That six months talking about the new Royal class was amazing. Sailed on the Sky in December. A few changes from the Royal and Regal. If you do a Panama Canal cruise you let me know and I will try my best to book it and meet you. Just try for 2021. Sue and I are booked on 4 cruises for 2020. 😃  A b2b in March up and down the West Coast, Alaska in August and a family Caribbean cruise in November. 

Take care my friend.

Marty

9 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

Dave I hope you read this....

Another wonderful voice from my past!!! 🙂

I remember the good old days when I too had multiple cruises booked in a year. However, I probably won’t book that Panama Canal cruise until 2025 at the earliest, and then to celebrate my retirement. I had been looking at just a tiny cruise to get my feet wet, something like one of those 2-day sailings put out PBI to Nassau. They don’t have a single supplement and the air is reasonable. Cruising solo can really gut my savings on the longer cruises. 

On 1/29/2020 at 7:11 AM, dmwnc1959 said:

Another wonderful voice from my past!!! 🙂

I remember the good old days when I too had multiple cruises booked in a year. However, I probably won’t book that Panama Canal cruise until 2025 at the earliest, and then to celebrate my retirement. I had been looking at just a tiny cruise to get my feet wet, something like one of those 2-day sailings put out PBI to Nassau. They don’t have a single supplement and the air is reasonable. Cruising solo can really gut my savings on the longer cruises. 

Dave,

Keep us in mind for the possible 2025 Panama Canal cruise.

Marty

10 hours ago, nasa1974 said:

Dave,

Keep us in mind for the possible 2025 Panama Canal cruise.

Marty

Will do. I prefer a full transit, only through the old locks, and “eastbound”. It may or may not be Princess Cruises, depending on what ships are doing this and the price. I’d even take a small Carnival Fantasy-class if one was repositioning. Not that picky about amenities and reward levels. Just want the experience.