HELP!!! My Time Dining Reservations

TNT

I am about to have a "come apart" like my neighbor says her children have. :) I scheduled all my entertainment for April Oasis cruise without any problem. When reserving dining (My Time) I'm at a loss. I plan Day 1 Dinner and complete reservation. Go to Day 2 to reserve a different time and Day 1 disappears. I've been working on this for about 30 minutes with the same scenario repeating itself. Every time I add a different day, it deletes the other day that I've scheduled.

I taught Math for 35 years and consider myself to have at least average intelligence. Now I know how my students felt when asking them to find the Y intercept. ;)

Can anyone give me any instructions. Thanks!

Just a thought (before you come apart) when it comes to MTD...no need to schedule it..We have rarely ever had to wait for even a table for two for more than a couple of minutes...You can also go to the dining room as soon as you board if you would feel better about a schedule...Relax and enjoy !!

RCCL's IT department seem to have no end of problems. If you're not in a rush I would keep trying over the next week or two and they might have sorted the problem by then . Alternatively, give them a ring and ask them to to reserve your dining times for you. Good luck :)

This will be our 4th cruise on Oasis and we've walked right up and have been seated for the first 2 cruises. The last one in October, we waited a bit (with reservations) and also saw lines for no reservations to be several parties deep.

I will try for a few more days to see what happens before calling. If all else fails, I'll do as Ashland suggested and schedule on board. I'm just a planner in spite of trying not to be. I do relax once I hear the ding of my seapass card however.

Thanks for the replies.

I just completed mine over a couple of days. It would only accept a couple of nights at a time and then if I tried to book more it would say that I couldn't have more than one booking for the same day even though I didn't have any for the day I was requesting. So I checked out with what would go through and then logged in the next day to do the rest.

On the Oasis in April as well. Only problem I had was having to wait for the calendar to become available.

BTW, I scheduled shows first and then added dining. That way it showed what times were available to eat and still make shows. Booked izumi, sabor, and 5 MTD

This will be our 4th cruise on Oasis and we've walked right up and have been seated for the first 2 cruises. The last one in October, we waited a bit (with reservations) and also saw lines for no reservations to be several parties deep.

I will try for a few more days to see what happens before calling. If all else fails, I'll do as Ashland suggested and schedule on board. I'm just a planner in spite of trying not to be. I do relax once I hear the ding of my seapass card however.

Thanks for the replies.

If you can't get it to work within the next few day, but don't have the time to call them....send an email to rcldining@rccl.com. Provide them with the information about the struggles you have had as you have written them here.....along with your reservation # and all the names of the people on the reservation you want to make the dinner reservation for. Then be specific about the times. They will help get it done for you.

If you can't get it to work within the next few day, but don't have the time to call them....send an email to rcldining@rccl.com. Provide them with the information about the struggles you have had as you have written them here.....along with your reservation # and all the names of the people on the reservation you want to make the dinner reservation for. Then be specific about the times. They will help get it done for you.

Paulette, I think it was you who provided this email address on a different thread and I thank you very much for it. I emailed them that day to ask if we could all switch to main seating instead of MTD, and they had it changed in our reservations within 1 day! Amazing!

Edited by clawmachine

Paulette, I think it was you who provided this email address on a different thread and I thank you very much for it. I emailed them that day to ask if we could all switch to main seating instead of MTD, and they had it changed in our reservations within 1 day! Amazing!

This is a handy email to keep in a safe place. They will help with all kinds of dining issues....they are amazing. There is no reason to have to stress over getting the dining reservations or time you want.

I've finally booked all entertainment and MTD. I had to book one dinner each day or two for it to keep all reservations. Now, waiting for the ding of the seapass and my first lemon drop martini! Life is good...:D