Miracle

hardel

I agree with John. We have no trouble getting seated or a table for 2 .Your Time Dining is up stairs in the MDR. We like the tables that let you look over the balcony to see the traditional diners below. We tend to eat early.

We also love the Serenity Area.

If you have specific questions please ask. I don't know what sort of "tips" you might want??

Going on the Miracle and doing Your Time Dining for the first time..would love to hear other cruiser's experiences and any tips..

Here's a tip. There are double doors. Right at the beginning of dinner everyone lines up on the right hand side but you can and should also line up on the left hand side. Both doors are open for dinner. Bon Voyage!

Because my mom has always taught me that if I can't say anything nice I shouldn't say anything at all...I have nothing to add except that one thing I did enjoy on this ship was the Serenity deck.... :cool: Hope your cruise is everything it should be!! :)

There are isolated tables for two that are prime, closer to windows, etc. Some not so prime are right along the walkway, (people sneezing, etc. walking by), but, I have always liked the ones "along the rail". Just ask for "along the rail" and you don't have to say table for two! They look down below at the Traditional Seating folks, but, there is lots of separation, more privacy, minimum walkers towards the rear, and they always had plenty when we went before 6:30. Love the Miracle....

Edited by TravelDan99

The upper level is ATD. Nice lounge to listen to the music while waiting for the doors to open. Parents and I had no problem.

Copyofth_Carnival-VIFP-Platinum_zps41db4d4e1_zps02e438c7.jpg I still cruise for warm chocolate melting cake (with two sugar free vanilla ice creams)

Edited by ccruisequeen