No 123Go package listed on invoice?

juda

I am due to cruise in 58 days on the Solstice ex Sydney (AUS) First time Celeb cruiser :D

I have paid in full and have received my paperwork but there is no mention at all of the 123 Go beverage package. There is also no mention on our booking on the Celebrity website.

I called today and was assured it had been "added on" but I added it in when I booked back in June last year!

Does it appear later or take some time to show on the booking, or am i looking in the incorrect spot? I don't want to arrive on the ship and have to prove we are eligible!

Hoping someone more "seasoned" with Celeb can help :) :o :)

It normally will show if you go Manage Reservation, View Reservation and on the right side of that screen click on Order History. It should also show on your e-docs but those generally aren't available until 45 days or less before sailing.

It normally will show if you go Manage Reservation, View Reservation and on the right side of that screen click on Order History. It should also show on your e-docs but those generally aren't available until 45 days or less before sailing.

Thanks for that. I had the same issue i.e. our classic drinks package as part of 123 promo wasn't showing. We've since upgraded to the premium drinks package and I couldn't see that either. Your little tip solved the problem.

We never saw confirmation of our beverage pkg except on our original invoice from our TA. It wasn't on our edocs either so I made sure to print off the original invoice to take on our cruise 11 days ago. We kept getting emails up until the last day before we sailed to get a dining and beverage pkg. I was worried right up until I ordered my first drink that we would have to fight for what we originally paid for but it was right there on our sea pass card. I wouldn't worry about it.