Cozumel all inclusive day passes?

Beep10

We have done Mr. Sanchos all inclusive day pass a couple of times with just adults. Any suggestions on all inclusive day pass excursions that are more kid friendly? We have a 5 year old and a 18 month old going with us and we don't feel that Mr. Sanchos is a good place to bring them.

Playa Mia - they have a kiddie water park that should be perfect for your two young ones. :)

Have you been to Playa Mia? The reviews on trip advisor are not that great. Wondering if is as bad as they say

Maybe Papitos? Seems much less party, water sports traffic and easy access to beach, etc?

Papitos did look nice but there is no pool or water park like some others and the 25-30 minute cab ride had me wondering if it was worth the drive.

Allegro has a day pass and has a smaller splashground than Mia and play area for little ones and nice beach. We took a toddler there. Unfortunately the weather was bad and we were unable to use facilities so can't don't have first hand experience of use. I think your older child could use child play room at many of the resorts.

Have you been to Playa Mia? The reviews on trip advisor are not that great. Wondering if is as bad as they say

My girls are well past the toddler stage and so far no grandchildren :(, so we have yet to visit Playa Mia. Mitsugirly has a review of Playa Mia including photos - she seemed pleased/happy with her day there; I would trust her review more than some others out there.