Orange and cranberry juice / mixers

MichiganMan2015

Hey guys I need some suggestions or directions. I am cruising soon and purchased a bottle of grey goose. I know that I can purchase juice from room service, but if memory serves me there is juice available in the morning in buffet area on Glory. Can anyone corroborate this? I bought a bottle last cruise and didn't drink much of it opting for bar drinks. I also purchased beer , cooler and cups so I can drink my concoctions around the ship.

you don't have to purchase the juice from room service. you can order orange, tomato, apple and grapefruit juice (as much as you want, at any time) that is included.

there is juice set up in the morning at the buffet. orange juice was definitely available there too - but i've never seen cranberry either in the buffet or the room service menus. so - at least you should be good for the orange juice all day, included :)

you could also purchase the bottomless bubbles program if you wanted - then you could get any juices they have at the bars within that program if you're really wanting the cranberry or some other options there without purchasing a la carte.

Thanks guys! I'm really hoping to see the guava. I will figure a way to transport from mdr or buffet . I am taking water so that will be my carry on besides the cranberry mixer I pre ordered. I appreciate the tips. My last s and s was $1000 but that included pictures. I'm trying to keep it at a 4th of that this time. I prepaid for my excursions so I might make it.

I have carried on tonic, Bloody Mary mix and cranberry , all at the same time. All go perfect with the vodka I order. Also crystal light packs. Mixing with the lemonade and ice tea makes a great John Daly (Arnold Palmer w/o the vodka).

Lots of choices with vodka. It mixes with everything.