ms Westerdam Sail-Away January 24, 2015

Copper10-8

How does one capture a screen shot?? I would like to take one for my friend who is on Westerdam but can't figure out how to do it.

Thanks for your help.

What kind of computer do you have? For my Mac it's "Shift", "Command" and "3", all at the same time.

I will take some screenshots with my iPad (so much easier to do than on laptop) and post the link afterwards.

What kind of computer do you have? For my Mac it's "Shift", "Command" and "3", all at the same time.

Thank you! I have a Gateway with windows 7.

Just got an ipad for Christmas...think I will try that.

Thanks again

Marge

Copper, what is the customs clearance he referred to

Sorry, was away from the PC and did not hear that. Every ship needs a clearance from the local authorities for both entering and departing a port. In FLL, and in the rest of the U.S, that clearance comes from U.S. CBP

Ann... I used to do that as well but my editing setup is a 27" iMac with two more 27" monitors. That key sequence takes a screenshot for each monitor. I took 10 shots and have 30 pictures. Have reverted to Shift-Command-4. Quicktime only captures the center screen... What a mess...

Seems like there is something wrong with the FL cam as it is sitting still. Wonder if it had something to do with the bouncing it was doing earlier.

They generally set it like that when they don't know who's out first with the last minute delays, don't they? :confused: