Carnival Vista NYC

ravluis

Thought it was New York City?

After starting in Europe, it will be doing a transatlantic crossing at the end of October and arriving in NYC on November 3. The speculation is that it will spend some time in NYC before repositioning down to Miami. Additional speculation abounds regarding where the Breeze will relocate to. Possibilities include NYC and Galveston.

I was at the VIP event last night. The ship will do four sailings from NYC (looks like a 2 day CTN, two 8 days, and an 11 day Caribbean over Thanksgiving). I think the 11 day (that's the one they were giving away) will be the reposition.

I won the 11 day Caribbean cruise at the NYC Take in the Vista event. It sails on 11/7/2016. Vista arrives in NY on 11/03/2016. That's only 4 nights in between arrival to NY and Departure. I'm guessing two 2n cruises to nowhere and hopefully A few cruises after the 11 day. They didn't tell me the Itinerary yet but the paperwork they sent me states that I won a cruise sailing from NYC and say's nothing about repositioning and dropping me off somewhere else. I'm so excited but it's a long ways off.

I won the 11 day Caribbean cruise at the NYC Take in the Vista event. It sails on 11/7/2016. Vista arrives in NY on 11/03/2016. That's only 4 nights in between arrival to NY and Departure. I'm guessing two 2n cruises to nowhere and hopefully A few cruises after the 11 day. They didn't tell me the Itinerary yet but the paperwork they sent me states that I won a cruise sailing from NYC and say's nothing about repositioning and dropping me off somewhere else. I'm so excited but it's a long ways off.

Congrats!

Looks like Carnival.com was wrong

Anyone else notice when they went to add their booking to their online log in that there were cruise dates listed for the Vista after the TA?

Nov 4th

Nov 6th

Nov 14th

Nov 22nd

Interesting as the TA arrives in NY on the 3rd. If they do' date=' in fact, offer a 2 day cruise to nowhere on the 4th maybe we will do a b2b.

Jaimee[/quote']

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=45356282