Which website tells you how many ships are in the same port?

SvenjaB

Hello

I once saw a website where you can check how many other cruise ships will be in port (at the destinations, not home port). My googling efforts are proving futile - would anyone know the link?

Many thanks

Edited by SvenjaB

ports.cruisett.com is one of the best to use :)

Fully agree. May not be 100% accurate but probably as good as it gets.

I use the ship link http://ships.cruisett.com/ and find my ship, that way on one page it shows me where my ship will be, and what other ships are scheduled to be in port at the same time.

I've found the most reliable and complete information is gotten from the individual ports - not on a single site. It takes a bit of googling - entering the name of the island/town/port followed by port, and then just stabbing around. It can take a few minutes, and several tries per port, but it works for me.

I've found the most reliable and complete information is gotten from the individual ports - not on a single site. It takes a bit of googling - entering the name of the island/town/port followed by port, and then just stabbing around. It can take a few minutes, and several tries per port, but it works for me.

This is my method. You can use the name of the port and the words "cruise calendar" and that might bring up the actual page on the port's website. I've found mistakes on cruisett. And unless you're doing a world cruise, it's not like there's a zillion ports you're going to.

Thank you all!

CruiseTT was just the ticket!

Looks like we share the port with only one boat once, love the fact it also gives you the loading numbers.

We are sailing in October, so am fully aware our itinerary can change and we might end up in a port with 15 other vessels if they have to re-route :-)