Bringin on soda/water

FraudBroad

Yes, but on one short cruise, even though our water was tagged, the water simply disappeared and never showed up. Don't know if it broke apart or the tag was ripped off, but now I always put the water in a lightweight bag and tag that.

As I usually ask (OK, scold) in threads like this: is there sone reason you'd pay perfectly good money for ecologically icky bottled water (often of questionable purity), while Princess provides all the perfectly good H20 you can drink (or put in refillable bottles) for free?

Be careful bringing soda in your luggage. Years ago I had a six pack of Pepsi in my shoe suitcase. A couple of the cans burst on the plane. My husband said because of the change in air pressure. The Pepsi got all over my shoes and actually took off the dye on my Black dress shoes.

I don't drink soda anymore.

This is a silly question, I'm sure, but what do you use to tag the bottles? Are there luggage tags available at the check-in?

The more important question is why anyone would bring bottled water on a cruise ship. Ship water is ultra-pure. Just bring a couple of refillable containers.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums