Activity Managers onboard Royal Ships

Hi Paulette Enzo Facebook page he posted something 3 hours ago and Dennis reply to Enzo I'll see you On Anthem go to his Facebook page and you will see

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

When I bring up Enzo Matijaca's FB page the last posting that comes up is from March 4 where he starts it with "And so it ends....." is all that I can say.

When someone is on Anthem in a few weeks, I hope they let me know who the AM is....for now...it is unclear at best who is replacing Hugo Arenas.

Updated 10/1/17

****Freedom OTS – On 8/7Danny Klophaus probably for 4 months. He took over from Flavio Maeda who went onvacation. After his vacation (midOctober), Flavio will join Brilliance.

Anyone sailed with Danny Klophaus before...what is he like? My last 2 cruises (Serenade Oct '15 and Harmony Oct '16) I had Tino Jackson so am looking forward to seeing what Danny will be like in comparison.

Updated 10/6/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena onboard until late October whenhe should be going on vacation. DanielDornas has confirmed with me that he joins Adventure on October 28.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin should have returned in early August. (4 month contract???)

****Anthem OTS – It has been reported that Hugo Arenas will beonboard until next week and then Enzo (last name unknown) will be replacing himuntil Hugo Arenas returns on December 2nd. The only Enzo that I was aware of was EnzoMatijaca who was supposed to be leaving the fleet last March….so if anyone canadd more info on this PLEASE do so.

****Brilliance OTS – It is October and FlavioMaeda is expected to be joining BR. Has someone seen him onboard yet. TT Algonwas on the 5/25/17 sailing…unsure when he started and therefore can’t speculatefor how long. If someone is onboard andcan ask that would be WONDERFUL. InOctober (after his vacation), Flavio Maeda will be joining BR

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo back onboard from early June for 4 months.

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers from Trinidad & Tobago is onboard. If someone on board can find out when shestarted on EN and for how long she will be there….that would be terrific!

****Explorer OTS – Amy Tripp currently onboard and KatyMcCullagh has said she is heading to Explorer in October for a shortcontract….perhaps to cover Amy’s vacation.

****Freedom OTS – On 8/7Danny Klophaus probably for 4 months. He took over from Flavio Maeda who wenton vacation. After his vacation (midOctober), Flavio will join Brilliance.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17. Looking to get verification from a cruiser that she has returned fromvacation.Tino Jacksonhas taken over for Tornado Tanya while she is on vacation. Tino will be there until 9/21, when Tanyareturns and he will then go to Serenade. Tanya is getting ready to head back toGrandeur and she said on FB she is looking forward to it.

*****Harmony – Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) is onboard until 9/23, when Katy McCullagh returns from hervacation. As of today, it has beenreported that Jerry is still onboard (as of 10/1)…..not sure what this meansregarding Katy or why Jerry hasn’t moved over to Anthem, which was the plan forhim as of 9/23/17.

****Independence OTS – Who is onboard now that Caroline Peters,signed off on Sept 16 to go on vacation (I believe).

*****Jewel OTS – Mickey Martin is onboard. Do not know when he started, therefore can’tspeculate how long he will be onboard….if someone is sailing with him, perhapsyou can ask….super thanks!

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb is on a 4 month contract until the end of November.

****Majesty OTS – Mauricio Diaz takes over on 6/25/17probably for a 4 month contract.

*****Mariner OTS – WHO is currentlyonboard?

*****Navigator OTS – ElizabethHackett has taken over on 6/26/17 from Mark Rous who probably headed to vacationafter a 4 month contract.

*****Oasis OTS – Katie Turner began on 7/22/17 for a 4 month contract most likely.

***** Ovation – Agari G is on board now. He will be onboard until mid July when ayoung lady named Raphael will be taking over. Looking to learn when Raphael joins the ship.

***** Quantum – Who is onboard now?

*****Radiance OTS – Katrina Blair takes over on 7/28/17 and willbe on board until 111/7; unsure if Margot Van Erck returns then.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez has taken overfrom Daniel Dornas in mid August probably for a 4 month contract since Danielis going to Adventure when he returns from vacation on October 28.

**** Serenade OTS – Tino Jackson should havearrived on Serenade on 9/21 to take over for 2 months.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert is now AM asChristopher Hopkins has been promoted to CD on this ship as of 8/11/17(Congrats to Chris)

*****Voyager OTS – Troy Zhang is onboard until October 2017.

Thanks to all the cruisers for information thatthey provide to me!

Others: Ansy,Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, TT Algon, JeremieGugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, , Saini Gupta, Margot Van Erck, Grant Martin,Mickey Martin (doing a few weeks on an Azamara ship, returning to Jewelsometime in August), Caroline Pan, Eric (from Mexico, unknown last name), MarkRous, Mossese Vatuloka (began vacation 7/22), Katy McCullagh (returns from vacation on 9/23), , Caroline Peter

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, EnzoMatijca, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – shipretired March 2017

Enzo posted the below video after he finished in March:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NESDdsGq7N8

Given what he was saying there, I am not surprised if he is returning.

I find it more funny than a clear path to his return to Royal. I can say this that I knew someone who worked for about 7 years on a cruise ship, then she met a man and married and started a land life. She was funny when she would tell about the things she found it difficult to get accustomed to: food shopping, buying toilet paper, finding/planning things to do on her days off. It wasn't the bills to pay, it was the daily life activities that were often created for her on board a ship, that now she had to pay attention to doing for herself.

I find it more funny than a clear path to his return to Royal. I can say this that I knew someone who worked for about 7 years on a cruise ship, then she met a man and married and started a land life. She was funny when she would tell about the things she found it difficult to get accustomed to: food shopping, buying toilet paper, finding/planning things to do on her days off. It wasn't the bills to pay, it was the daily life activities that were often created for her on board a ship, that now she had to pay attention to doing for herself.

The video was explicitly about him needing funds to start his new life. I don't think his campaign got much, so maybe he was struggling to earn money/find work in Canada, and Royal usually has an open door policy with past employees, so I still retain my point that it is a sign that he may be coming back.

EDIT: CC won't let me refer to the site that his campaign was on.

The video was explicitly about him needing funds to start his new life. I don't think his campaign got much, so maybe he was struggling to earn money/find work in Canada, and Royal usually has an open door policy with past employees, so I still retain my point that it is a sign that he may be coming back.

Royal does have an open door policy with employees that left on good terms, and time will tell if he is returning. I can say, he has not replied to my message to him on FB as yet.

3 UPDATES:

Katy took over on Explorer yesterday. (I presume, as Amy is due for her break and the next EX departure is Oct 29. Needs confirmation from someone on the 23NT Transpacific sailing.)

Moe was back on Majesty in early September.

Mark Rous is now the AM on Independence as of Sept 16.

Updated 10/7/17

What Activity Manager have you come across? Ifyou can find out how long the Activity Manager on board is remaining with theship, it would be greatly appreciated…..EVERYONE’s help is needed. Thanks! Anyone who can share information about ourActivity Managers, PLEASE do so.

****Adventure OTS – Renato Arena onboard until late October whenhe should be going on vacation. DanielDornas has confirmed with me that he joins Adventure on October 28.

****Allure OTS – Grant Martin should have returned in early August. (4 month contract???)

****Anthem OTS – It has been reported that Hugo Arenas will beonboard until next week and then Enzo (last name unknown) will be replacing himuntil Hugo Arenas returns on December 2nd. The only Enzo that I was aware of was EnzoMatijaca who was supposed to be leaving the fleet last March….so if anyone canadd more info on this PLEASE do so.

****Brilliance OTS – It is October and FlavioMaeda is expected to be joining BR. Has someone seen him onboard yet.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo back onboard from early June for 4 months.

****Enchantment OTS – AssataYoung-Mayers from Trinidad & Tobago is onboard. If someone on board can find out when shestarted on EN and for how long she will be there….that would be terrific!

****Explorer OTS – Katy McCullagh is onsince October 6, perhaps just to cover Amy’s 2 month vacation.

****Freedom OTS – On 8/7Danny Klophaus probably for 4 months. He took over from Flavio Maeda who wenton vacation. After his vacation (midOctober), Flavio will join Brilliance.

****Grandeur OTS – Tornado Tanya was due back from vacation on9/21/17. Looking to get verification from a cruiser that she has returned fromvacation.Tino Jacksonhas taken over for Tornado Tanya while she is on vacation. Tino will be there until 9/21, when Tanyareturns and he will then go to Serenade. Tanya is getting ready to head back toGrandeur and she said on FB she is looking forward to it.

*****Harmony – Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) is onboard until 9/23, On 10/1 it was reported thatJerry was still onboard – WHO is onboard now?

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous began Sept 16 possibly just to coverCaroline Peters vacation.

*****Jewel OTS – Mickey Martin is onboard. Do not know when he started, therefore can’tspeculate how long he will be onboard….if someone is sailing with him, perhapsyou can ask….super thanks!

*****LibertyOTS – Tresha Robb is on a 4 month contract until the end of November.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka returned in Sept fromhis vacation probably for a 4 month contract.

*****Navigator OTS – ElizabethHackett has taken over on 6/26/17 from Mark Rous who probably headed to vacationafter a 4 month contract.

*****Oasis OTS – Katie Turner began on 7/22/17 for a 4 month contract most likely.

***** Ovation – Is a young lady named Raphael the AM onboard?

*****Radiance OTS – Katrina Blair takes over on 7/28/17 and willbe on board until 11/1/7; unsure if Margot Van Erck returns then.

**** Rhapsody OTS – Eric Lopez has taken overfrom Daniel Dornas in mid August probably for a 4 month contract since Danielis going to Adventure when he returns from vacation on October 28.

**** Serenade OTS – Tino Jackson should havearrived on Serenade on 9/21 to take over for 2 months.

***** Vision OTS – Angelle Rutten Van Hemert is now AM asChristopher Hopkins has been promoted to CD on this ship as of 8/11/17(Congrats to Chris)

Others: MauricioDiaz (began vacation mid Sept), Amy Tripp (may have started vacation earlyOctober), Ansy, Caroline Peters (went on vacation mid Sept), Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, TT Algon, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, , Saini Gupta, Margot Van Erck, Grant Martin,Mickey Martin (doing a few weeks on an Azamara ship, returning to Jewelsometime in August), Caroline Pan, Eric (from Mexico, unknown last name), AgariG.,

No longer in the Fleet: Darryl Dyball, ZachStratford; Linda Feng; Frankie Portera, Elise Milo Stewart, Gordon Travis, EnzoMatijca, Giovanni DiPasquale, Kevin Tugwell

Updated 10/7/17 (edited)

****Brilliance OTS – It is October and FlavioMaeda is expected to be joining BR. Has someone seen him onboard yet.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo was onboard from early June for 4 months. Who is currently the AM since Cecy shouldhave left the ship at the end of Sept, based on her FB page?

****Explorer OTS – Katy McCullagh is onsince October 6, perhaps just to cover Amy’s 2 month vacation.

*****Harmony – Gerardo De La Concha Kubli (called Jerry) is onboard until 9/23, On 10/1 it was reported thatJerry was still onboard – WHO is onboard now?

****Independence OTS – Mark Rous began Sept 16 possibly just to coverCaroline Peters vacation.

****Majesty OTS – Mossese Vatuloka returned in Sept fromhis vacation probably for a 4 month contract.

*****Radiance OTS – Katrina Blair takes over on 7/28/17 and willbe on board until 11/1/7; unsure if Margot Van Erck returns then.

Others: MauricioDiaz (began vacation mid Sept), Amy Tripp (may have started vacation earlyOctober), Ansy, Caroline Peters (went on vacation mid Sept), Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, TT Algon, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, , Saini Gupta, Margot Van Erck, Grant Martin,Mickey Martin (doing a few weeks on an Azamara ship, returning to Jewelsometime in August), Caroline Pan, Eric (from Mexico, unknown last name), AgariG.,

Updated 10/7/17 (updated)

****Brilliance OTS – Who is on presently? Cecy has told me, that she will be going to BRin February after a long vacation. Butthe question is who is the AM now.

****Empress OTS – Flavio Maeda has taken overfrom Cecy del Razo in October. This camedirectly from Cecy.

****Freedom OTS – On 8/7Danny Klophaus probably for 4 months.

Updated 10/8/17

****Anthem OTS – Just got a message from a cruiser on thisweeks sailing, that Enzo is the AM. Theonly Enzo that I know of is Enzo Matijaca who had left Royal back inMarch….welcome back to him.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is onboard untilthe end of November or early December, when she will go on vacation. When shereturns, she is scheduled to go to BR.

I was right after all[emoji1]

Sent from my Z982 using Forums mobile app

I am glad this makes you happy. I can tell you this, there have been many, many more mis-communications through the Royal channels than correct ones over the time, I have been keeping this list.

Even this most recent issue of where Flavio Maeda was going to be is an example....it took back and forth direct FB messages between CD's that I know and AM's that I know to get it sorted out. They don't check their FB pages daily.

Since I try to keep this list as accurate as I can, I try to steadfastly question information that is being given to me.

It is not my intention to irritate those that read this thread in any way. I want and need information from cruisers, since this thread is even more difficult to keep as accurate as possible than the CD list. At least for the CD list, someone can easily find out who the CD is on their sailing, if they simply take a copy of the officers printout.

THANK YOU to ALL who help in this endeavor.

Grant Martin, currently on Allure, will be there until December 3 when goes on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

How is he doing on the Allure? I saw a few videos on YouTube of him on Serenade, he seemed really fun.

Grant Martin, currently on Allure, will be there until December 3 when goes on vacation.

Sent from my iPhone using Forums

Thanks for the additional information. I will be sailing with him over Thanksgiving, maybe at that time he will know who is replacing him....or maybe Cruise Director Mitch will know.

• 2 weeks later...

Updated 10/18/17

****Anthem OTS – Just got a message from a cruiser on thisweeks sailing, that Enzo is the AM. Theonly Enzo that I know of is Enzo Matijaca who had left Royal back inMarch….welcome back to him.

****Brilliance OTS – Flavio Maeda is currentlyon. Based on what I have been told he should be there until early February whenCecy del Razo will be joining the ship.

****Empress OTS – Cecy del Razo is onboard untilthe end of November or early December, when she will go on vacation. When shereturns, she is scheduled to go to BR.

*****Oasis OTS – Margot Van Erck returned on10/15/17. If a cruiser can ask her if itis a 2 or 4 month contract that would be wonderful information to have.

Others: MauricioDiaz (began vacation mid Sept), Amy Tripp (may have started vacation earlyOctober), Ansy, Caroline Peters (went on vacation mid Sept), Anjazc, Kitty Xu,, TT Algon, Jeremie Gugliemi, Allison Currie, Elizabeth Hackett, , Saini Gupta, Grant Martin, Mickey Martin (doing a few weeks on an Azamara ship,returning to Jewel sometime in August), Caroline Pan, Eric (from Mexico,unknown last name), Agari G., Katie Turner

Splendour – ship retired April 2016; Legend – ship retiredMarch 2017

I got a reply on Twitter - Jerry is on Harmony until December 9th then goes on vacation before returning on February 3rd. I don't know who is replacing him, maybe Katy McCullagh will come back there after her short contract on Explorer?