what extra ammenities do you get for 340 or 350 cruise points

Hi,

We are currently at 339 cruise points, and I was thinking that we will get an extra amenity (maybe another bottle of wine or something?) at either 340 or 350. Does anyone know where I can get this information?

The next amenity is at 525 cps as soon as you pass 525 another amenity selection box opens up in your preferences. You cannot see them now but they are the same choices that you have in the other 2 boxes.

The next amenity is at 525 cps as soon as you pass 525 another amenity selection box opens up in your preferences. You cannot see them now but they are the same choices that you have in the other 2 boxes.

That's a comforting thought. :rolleyes: :D

I got this thread by searching for Diamond Plus Amenities.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1534126

Thank you for posting this. I had seen it a while back, and had it saved, but lost it somehow. I hope it's up to date! I have a long way to go to get to 525 points!!! I was hoping we would get something at 350. Long ago, they used to give a free cruise at that point level, but things are always changing. Having said that, we are grateful for Royal Caribbean's loyalty program, we enjoy EVERYTHING they give us!!!

You get another crystal block at 350. At 340 you get another amenity, also dinner with an officer. And if you sail solo you get 25% off when you pay the double fare.

Actually you get a MEAL with an officer. Often, it is a group breakfast or lunch. Can't recall if it is 340 or 350 points.

Enjoy

M

Edited by cruisegirl1

I am past the 360 mark, and I get to choose a 2nd amenity on upcoming cruise as well as an invite to a meal with an Officer. I believe I did get a crystal block at 340. In addition, if I sail solo, I pay 150% instead of 200% - in fact I am taking advantage of this on 2 of my next 3 cruises :D Also, there are upgraded bathroom amenities :o

Funny, I have 251 points and have never received any crystal blocks...:(

LOL, you can have mine! If they didn't weigh a TON. I had to ask for mine once, but really, I don't know what to do with them. Nice paperweight I guess.

Thanks for all the answers, very helpful.