Too late to print luggage tags....

This is my checkin screen with the message and the button to print paper pags (assuming the attachment can be read).

[ATTACH]342385[/ATTACH]

Roy

YES! That's exactly what mine looks like. I don't know how to take those pictures on a laptop. I am very challenged, LOL. I also need to learn how to multi-quote in a reply.

YES! That's exactly what mine looks like. I don't know how to take those pictures on a laptop. I am very challenged, LOL. I also need to learn how to multi-quote in a reply.

I missed some things in my initial reply. You apparently know, but the attachment will be enlarged if you click on it although it's still not very good. To get a screenshot on a laptop (Windows at least), there should be a key labeled something like "Print Screen/SysRq" in the upper right corner of your keyboard. If you hit that and "Ctrl" together, a screen dump will be copied to your clipboard. Then go into paint or a similar program, paste your clipboard to paint, and crop the image appropriately.

For the OP, it might help to try the techincal assistance number (800)398-9819 for help.

Roy

To multi-quote, use the quote mark " that is to the right of "quote" in each post you want to quote, then click on quote and it puts them all in your message. Hope this makes sense.

Actually, when you put your cursor over the " it give the note "Multi-Quote This Message."

Edited by CruiseMore1
Add a line.

To multi-quote, use the quote mark " that is to the right of "quote" in each post you want to quote, then click on quote and it puts them all in your message. Hope this makes sense.

Actually, when you put your cursor over the " it give the note "Multi-Quote This Message."

Correct. One note though, for some reason Cruise Critic has their forum setup to only let you quote two posts max. To do more than that requires a little creativity with cutting/pasting.

Correct. One note though, for some reason Cruise Critic has their forum setup to only let you quote two posts max. To do more than that requires a little creativity with cutting/pasting.

Thanks! Didn't realize that. Guess I haven't tried to quote more than 2 at once. :)

thats a maximum of ten minutes. we take taxi to port in San Juan, get out of cab, get into luggage line where we are greeted by RCCL employees checking luggage tags and offering assistance to anyone with quesitons. I ask can we check one more bag. SHe pulls out luggage tags and applies it as we move along the line.. Added no time.

That is your experience, I am sure others had different experiences.

Thanks everyone for the tips, I will just ask the porter for tags. That will give me the experience of doing so, then I can report back how it goes.

By the way, greetings to a fellow Sonoma County resident! I am in Santa Rosa.