How early can you book FTTF?

sharse

I'm 414 days away from my cruise (please feel sorry for me! :( ) and I've tried several different times and several different days to book FTTF. In fact, I can't book ANY excursion (not that there were any others I was going to book). When I click on the "Shore Excursions" link under the "Activities and Excursions" header it just cycles as though its trying to load, but can't.

Is it that I'm too far out to book anything?

Thanks for your thoughts!

I am sure you are too early out. We are 352 days out and although I have heard of people who have booked it a year out it seems to vary greatly depending on the sailing. It seems there is no rhyme or reason. My advice to you is to just check daily if it's something you really want. It only takes a few seconds to do. But in reality I would really expect to see it at the 8-6 months out mark.

I have the spinning circle for my cruise as well.

As far as other excursions I was told the 6 month mark at the earliest.

I booked my cruise about 13 months in advance and maybe a week later added FTTF. I'm not sure if it was available earlier than that as I didn't know about it until that time, but I did book it about a year in advance.

On a related topic, does anyone knows typically how long before the cruise will Carnival releases more FTTF?

The release of more FTTF can be at anytime. On my last cruise it seemed to be every few weeks or so (2-3 weeks). If you join your sailings roll call, usually there's a few people keeping an eye out for the availability, and will post it on the thread. Instant email notification of the thread will make it easier to be notified of the FTTF post, and others in the thread that may not interest you, but its worth it if you want it, and don't want to search every day or so yourself. Good Luck.

I agree, it must vary from ship to ship. Cause I purchased two FTTF about two weeks ago, one for my husband and I the other for our brother in law and his wife that's coming with us and sail 12/13/2015 on the Dream. We were shocked they had any left cause normally those things sale fast! The first time we got it was for our Honeymoon cruise on the Elation back in November, they put 5 out like 4 or 5 days before the cruise and we got the last one but like other posters have said just keep on the look for or even call and talk to someone at Carnival, that's what I had to do with the last time cause it wasn't letting me purchase it on the website. I'm sure they'll help you out 😊

Sent from my iPhone using Forums mobile app

We booked 4/14 for a 1/16 cruise... This is the new 11 & 10 day Itinerary going from Galveston to San Juan & back to Galveston. We booked B2B - 21 days sailing the Caribbean!!! :D FTTF is still not available, a Carnival rep told me it would be available 6 months prior to sailing. I still check daily for my niece, I am platinum so I don't need it. Fianlly under a year to go

We booked 4/14 for a 1/16 cruise... This is the new 11 & 10 day Itinerary going from Galveston to San Juan & back to Galveston. We booked B2B - 21 days sailing the Caribbean!!! :D FTTF is still not available, a Carnival rep told me it would be available 6 months prior to sailing. I still check daily for my niece, I am platinum so I don't need it. Fianlly under a year to go

Yeah, that's what I'm being told as well. Previously it was different as I was able to book it on 1/11/2013 for a 2/8/2014 cruise. Just booked for 1/30/2016 and it's not available but according to the email I received back from shore excursions it should be available for 2016 sailings around June, 2015.:eek:

On a related topic, does anyone knows typically how long before the cruise will Carnival releases more FTTF?

We cruise two weeks from this coming Monday. Two days ago I was looking at the excursions available for our cruise. Even though we already have FTTF, I clicked on it to see what it would say. It said that there were 17 slots available. Yesterday it was down to 14. So, if you don't have it and want it, keep checking back every day. You never know when they will add more slots.

Edited by RWolver672