Starwater and Guest Entertainers Reservations

I am surprised. I just booked our entertainment for the 4/12 cruise 2 days ago and had 5 different times available for Starwater. There may have been a problem with the system when you were in. I would suggest going back in to recheck or calling RCL.

We did book the guest entertainer shows as well.

Sailing on 4/2 and could not get a reservation for Starwater. For those who had tried' date=' is it possible to get seats if you don't have a reservation?

Also, do you need reservations for the guest entertainers?[/quote']

Don't worry - you can make reservation once onboard - You will not get a fixed seat, so for Starwater be early, Two70 is filling up fast, hence reservation is required- select a seat in the middle of two70.

For the other shows in the Royal Theatre seating is not that critical to be early.

Advice to make reservation once onboard - I did not make any reservations prior to the cruise.

R1d9uWGOTJE

We are on the March 13th cruise and, at the time entertainment opened up for reservations, there was not one available night for Starwater. We could select it, however, when we selected the # of people it showed nothing. We would complete it and it would give us a message in red above that there no reservations available for that day. We got the same message for each day of the 8 night cruise.

Today, after completing the online check-in, just for the heck of it we tried booking Starwater again. We selected just Starwater, put in the # of people and when we used the drop down box for the dates, there were four (4) nights open; and we took the night that fit into our schedule.

I do not know if completing the online check-in had anything to do with it at all, or if they opened up more seats for reservation (i.e., they didn't let them all be reserved at first).

So, IMO it is worth a try to complete your online check-in. Very easy. Then (after a couple of minutes, we were printing various documents to pdf) try again.

Good luck.