No 4 person suites?

andnosyd

Am I correct that Princess doesn't allow 4 people in a suite, only mini-suites? We travel with our 2 young kids and like the space of most suites, but I was surprised that I can't seem to book 4 of us in a suite on Princess. Am I doing something wrong or do they just not allow 4 in a suite?

Am I correct that Princess doesn't allow 4 people in a suite, only mini-suites? We travel with our 2 young kids and like the space of most suites, but I was surprised that I can't seem to book 4 of us in a suite on Princess. Am I doing something wrong or do they just not allow 4 in a suite?

Sure they do... what ship are you looking at? It's possible that the quad suites are sold out on the sailing that you are looking at, so that would be why there appears to be none.

Princess does have full suites and family suites on their ships that can handle 4. It depends on which ship, which specific suite, and the availability of those suites. Go through a simulated on line booking and enter 4 passengers. Then select full suite and search deck by deck. Cabins that can hold 4 should show if they are available. Older printed deck plans and some older on line deck plans posted by other than Princess are sometimes coded to show cabins that can handle a 3rd and 4th passenger.

It depends upon the ship. I checked the deckplans on the 2015-2016 Cruise Atlas.

• The Royal and Regal don't appear to have 4 person suites.
  • The Caribbean, Crown, Emerald and Ruby appear to have four, the Vista suites in Dolphin and Emerald decks.
  • The Diamond and Sapphire appear to have two, the Grand and Owners suites on Baja deck.
  • The Golden and Star appear to have six, the Grand and Owners suites on Baja deck and the Vista suites on Dolphin and Emerald decks.
  • The Grand appears to have eight, the two Grand suites on Lido deck, the two Owners suites on Baja deck and the Vista suites on Dolphin and Emerald decks.
  • I didn't check the Sun, Sea, Dawn, Ocean and Pacific.

That must be the issue, I was looking at the Royal. Odd that they don't have any 4 person suites. Thanks for the responses.
It does seem strange. However there are more connecting cabins on the Royal and Regal. That might be an option for you.

Sent from my iPhone using Cruise Critic Forums mobile app