Port Everglades Terminal - Constellation 4/2015

Indymann99

Hello, first post here on CC. Quick 2 part question.

Bit of history, this will be our 2nd cruise, last spring break our 1st cruise was RC Independence 10day Carribean and we had a good time (10 families all from same neighborhood - ). This year looking to do a shorter trip and had heard good reviews on Celebrity (will just be 2 families from the neighborhood)

We are booked on the Constellation for the 5night west Caribbean in early April. With help from this site we are on the 8th deck starbord side fwd midship balcony.

We will be driving Indy to Port Everglades so

Question 1.

I have done some searching and looks like Celebrity uses Terminal 4? Is this correct? If so it looks as if parking is available very close to Terminal 4. Any idea if this parking is usually full? If so recommended alternatives?? I hear that there are some really BAD private parking operations in Port Everglades.

Question 2.

If at the end of the trip the Constellation does not dock back at Term 4, are there shuttles to get back to Term 4 parking??

Thanks in advance.

Also I will post up some reviews and pictures (albeit a year old) in the RC section to contribute.

Doesn't always use Terminal 4... You will be able to get a fairly definitive sense--though anything can happen right up to ship arrival from the prior cruise--of the Terminal that will be used for your sailing by accessing the following webpage about a week before your scheduled embarkation...

https://pevvesseltraffic.broward.org/webclient/public/publicmovements.aspx

When I was aboard Constellation last April, we departed from Terminal 29 and returned to Terminal 18... A shuttle was supplied to get disembarking guests back to the parking deck closest to the terminal from which they embarked...

I live near Port Everglades... Though the parking decks can become quite full, I've never seen or heard of instances in which there has been no parking availability at all [i'd personally time my arrival for just after disembarking passengers are leaving the parking decks/port and before the throngs who are embarking [particularly if you are departing on a weekend] arrive... Depending upon when you are sailing in April, port traffic may be winding down for the season as the Transatlantic crossings begin...

Edited by Xport

I thoroughly researched Park and Go Ft Lauderdale before using them in December for a cruise. The reviews were excellent as is their pricing. I was amazed by how organized and how fantastic the service was both going to the ship and the shuttle back. It was a breeze and VERY good pricing especially if you go ahead and pay in advance as we did. I just booked my next parking with them today for a cruise coming up in a few weeks

Here is the link

https://www.bookparkngo.com/index.php?main_page=index

Make sure under Ft Lauderdale you pick cruise and not airport :-)

• 1 month later...

The Connie sailed from Terminal 4 yesterday. Who knows about April.

I second the recommendation for Park 'n Go. We've used several places, including parking at the port. Park 'n Go is now the only service we use. They're great and reasonably priced (less than half of what you will pay to park at the port). They'll have you there in jig time and will be there waiting for you when you return.