Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

I'm not disappointed in the Explorer coastals, that's a completely new itinerary for a cruise line; kudos to RCI to show some originality. Balcony cabins start at $1065 pp, sounds like a great deal to me!

I agree. I liked the itineraries, and if I could travel at that time of year, I'd most likely be booking one. Balconies for 3 people were priced very, very well IMO.

Still waiting for the Jewel and Rhapsody to show up on the website for summer 2016. :( Thanks to this thread and cruisecal, I have the itineraries and dates added to my spreadsheet...now I need prices! Vision is available, now bring on the other two!

Still waiting for the Jewel and Rhapsody to show up on the website for summer 2016. Thanks to this thread and cruisecal, I have the itineraries and dates added to my spreadsheet...now I need prices! Vision is available, now bring on the other two!

Me too! I have been obsessively checking the website since yesterday morning... It's getting me down, I want to firm up my plans...:o

Celebrity Millennium is on this 12 night timetable this year from Tokyo to Vancouver. So Explorer of the Seas will have to do Singapore - Tokyo in 6 days.

Celebrity Millennium 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM 05/01/2015 Tokyo (Yokohama),

Celebrity Millennium 05/02/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/03/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/04/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM 05/05/2015 Petropavlovsk, Kamatcha, Russia

Celebrity Millennium 05/06/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/07/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/07/2015 Cross International Dateline

Celebrity Millennium 05/08/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/09/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/10/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/11/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium Arrive: 07:00 AM 05/12/2015 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Celebrity Millennium is on this 12 night timetable this year from Tokyo to Vancouver. So Explorer of the Seas will have to do Singapore - Tokyo in 6 days.

Celebrity Millennium 07:00 AM - 06:00 PM 05/01/2015 Tokyo (Yokohama),

Celebrity Millennium 05/02/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/03/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/04/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 07:00 AM - 07:00 PM 05/05/2015 Petropavlovsk, Kamatcha, Russia

Celebrity Millennium 05/06/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/07/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/07/2015 Cross International Dateline

Celebrity Millennium 05/08/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/09/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/10/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium 05/11/2015 At Sea

Celebrity Millennium Arrive: 07:00 AM 05/12/2015 Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada

Yeah, I saw that itinerary. I would guess the cabins sold quite cheaply!

As you say, that would leave only 6 days for the Singapore to Tokyo segment. Only enough time for one stop; at HK?

They could repo Explorer through the Philippines and Hawaii instead, but it would have to be a single cruise unless it finishes in Canada, with obvious issues previously documented on this thread. A day would be lost moving the ship on to Seattle too.

A final alternative is to run non revenue from Hawaii to Seattle - surely not.

Royal didn't think this through, did they?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Still waiting for the Jewel and Rhapsody to show up on the website for summer 2016. :( Thanks to this thread and cruisecal, I have the itineraries and dates added to my spreadsheet...now I need prices! Vision is available, now bring on the other two!

I am waiting also for this to show up. I have been checking at least 3 times a day for the past 2 weeks. :D

I am waiting also for this to show up. I have been checking at least 3 times a day for the past 2 weeks. :D

I'm waiting for Jewel too. I was on the phone to C and A a couple of days ago about something else and the guy said Jewel would definitely be showing by Monday, hope he is right.

Julie

As you say, that would leave only 6 days for the Singapore to Tokyo segment. Only enough time for one stop; at HK?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

How does it work when crossing the international date line? Is this really a 19 day cruise from the 9th of May to the 27th of May or is it just 18?

I notice on that Celebrity sailing that they cover 16 calendar dates from the 26th of April until the 12th of May, while marketing it on their website as a 17 night cruise.

I tried to figure this out from the description on the Princess website.

http://www.princess.com/excursion/exlistfordestination.do?portid=IDL&exType=S&t=H

I notice that the Celebrity sailing just sold out with W suite GTYs at $2299, balcony GTYs at $999, outside GTYs at $949 and inside GTYs at $899.

They did have a 2 day sale in February where they dropped the insides GTY to $699 and outside GTY to $749.

I am not sure what percentage of cabins sold when they dropped the price after final payment with these GTY fares.

I think they have figured out there is a problem with the PVSA and their planned itinerary.

What I find more interesting is the September 30th coastal - was on the website last night, but giving me an 'unable to book' when I tried to mock book it. Today it is gone. Still on Cruisecal.

Both Apr 12 & 28 EXOS are showing Sold Out........so something is in the works?

Any '16, '17 Winter Caribbean / North East cruises showing up yet in cruising power ahead of Monday?

Allure, Adventure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Freedom, Jewel, Liberty, and Oasis

are showing at cruise cal dot com.

Grandeur shows April dry dock returning to Baltimore, but no sailings pre-dry dock yet.

No Anthem, Harmony, Indy, Navigator, Rhapsody or Serenade itineraries showing yet.

The release is 'week of' and may not come on Monday. For instance, Jewel and Rhapsody are still due this week, while Vision was released.

Allure, Adventure, Brilliance, Enchantment, Freedom, Jewel, Liberty, and Oasis

are showing at cruise cal dot com.

Grandeur shows April dry dock returning to Baltimore, but no sailings pre-dry dock yet.

No Anthem, Harmony, Indy, Navigator, Rhapsody or Serenade itineraries showing yet.

The release is 'week of' and may not come on Monday. For instance, Jewel and Rhapsody are still due this week, while Vision was released.

I'm wondering if some of the Allure itineraries on cruise cal are not actually Harmony? I noticed cruise cal has Allure in St. Martin on December 27th, but St. Martin port schedule says Harmony of the Seas for that date???

I'm wondering if some of the Allure itineraries on cruise cal are not actually Harmony? I noticed cruise cal has Allure in St. Martin on December 27th, but St. Martin port schedule says Harmony of the Seas for that date???

I would not think so, but anything is possible. That is right in the period where they currently show the 10 night for Allure after putting her on one full western and then the 5 day western. It seems they may change patterns during the holiday period. They initially had all bookings as Allure/Oasis even though some were for Harmony.

They could repo Explorer through the Philippines and Hawaii instead, but it would have to be a single cruise unless it finishes in Canada, with obvious issues previously documented on this thread. A day would be lost moving the ship on to Seattle too.

A final alternative is to run non revenue from Hawaii to Seattle - surely not.

Royal didn't think this through, did they?

They didn't think any of it through. Take a perfectly good thing, and screw it all up.

Even the Seattle coastals are not selling well at this point. Last year the coastals out of LA went on sale, and we had enough people on the rollcall within 24 hours to qualify for a M&M. There are no rollcalls as of this morning.

They will be giving those cruises away when all is said and done.

How does it work when crossing the international date line? Is this really a 19 day cruise from the 9th of May to the 27th of May or is it just 18?

I notice on that Celebrity sailing that they cover 16 calendar dates from the 26th of April until the 12th of May, while marketing it on their website as a 17 night cruise.

I tried to figure this out from the description on the Princess website.

http://www.princess.com/excursion/exlistfordestination.do?portid=IDL&exType=S&t=H

I notice that the Celebrity sailing just sold out with W suite GTYs at $2299, balcony GTYs at $999, outside GTYs at $949 and inside GTYs at $899.

They did have a 2 day sale in February where they dropped the insides GTY to $699 and outside GTY to $749.

I am not sure what percentage of cabins sold when they dropped the price after final payment with these GTY fares.

A couple of years ago when we crossed the other way, we got an extra night credit on our status. I heard of some who had crossed the other way fighting with the cruise line because they wanted to short them a night of credit.

They didn't think any of it through. Take a perfectly good thing, and screw it all up.

Even the Seattle coastals are not selling well at this point. Last year the coastals out of LA went on sale, and we had enough people on the rollcall within 24 hours to qualify for a M&M. There are no rollcalls as of this morning.

They will be giving those cruises away when all is said and done.

If you want a ship on west coast you need to show their is a need

If you want a ship on west coast you need to show their is a need

Apparently Princess and Carnival don't book any passengers on the west coast. Carnival must be going broke serving this market. Oh, wait, Carnival just announced earnings and said they had much higher onboard revenue and their stock jumped over 6% today. Yeah, good thing for Royal that they don't waste any ships here.