Deployment Schedule 2016-2017. Let the guessing begin

Cruzin-K

Just got off the phone to RCCL - I am really tired of waiting for the Jewel Europe 2016 itineraries to be available online.... The guy I spoke to told me that "he suggests I call back in JUNE for those itineraries"!! Seriously??

What happened to the information on this flier, which clearly states that "these holidays are open to book 26 March 2015??

image_jpg3_zpsykrtpm4q.jpg

Just got off the phone to RCCL - I am really tired of waiting for the Jewel Europe 2016 itineraries to be available online.... The guy I spoke to told me that "he suggests I call back in JUNE for those itineraries"]

While I can understand your frustration in getting completely incorrect information, it is not unusual for RCI to not meet their own deadlines with deployment schedules.

I am also waiting to book a Jewel sailing and feel they will appear soon on the website.

All documents on deployment always include the disclaimer, 'All itineraries subject to change without notice'. This has actually been a 'good' year for them and most deployments have met deadline now, except for Jewel and Rhapsody.

I assume you have seen the Jewel itineraries on cruise cal dot com?

I can only offer the information that there might just be a couple of details to work out as Jewel was not booked to Europe very far in advance. I also wonder if the fact they pushed out the Ovation sailings early had anything to do with the Jewel and Rhapsody delay as Ovation was not due out yet.

Just got off the phone to RCCL - I am really tired of waiting for the Jewel Europe 2016 itineraries to be available online.... The guy I spoke to told me that "he suggests I call back in JUNE for those itineraries"!! Seriously??

I sure hope it isn't June, I completely changed up all of my travel plans this year based upon a July 2016 cruise listed on cruise cal. So I really hope they eventually post, I check SEVERAL times a day!

It is starting to look like Royal are going to change deployment somewhere in the network!

The deployment guessing game may have a more rounds to go yet.

Jewel to Alaska instead of Radiance?

OR

A full time ship in Singapore.

Any guesses Madflyer, Celebrityfan , Geoff , OfTheSeasCruiser

It is starting to look like Royal are going to change deployment somewhere in the network!

OR

Are you implying that radiance could be a year round ship from Singapore?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OR

Well Radiance is already available for booking in Alaska... Do you think they'd switch her out for Jewel at this point? What are you seeing that is making you speculate that there are still changes to come?

Well Radiance is already available for booking in Alaska... Do you think they'd switch her out for Jewel at this point? What are you seeing that is making you speculate that there are still changes to come?

A D1 in May on Radiance/Alaska '16 is more than twice what I paid for the same cabin this May. So, I'm wondering how well they are selling. If poorly could this factor into Royal moving her? Do we ever really have a clue what goes on behind the green eye shades?

A D1 in May on Radiance/Alaska '16 is more than twice what I paid for the same cabin this May. So, I'm wondering how well they are selling. If poorly could this factor into Royal moving her? Do we ever really have a clue what goes on behind the green eye shades?

You may have gotten quite a good deal for your sailing, but the opening cruise fares are not that extremely different actually.

D1

2016 May 20

Fare / Created / Updated

$ 1,322 / 2015‑03‑26 / 2015‑03‑29

2015 May 15

Fare / Created / Updated

$ 1,289 / 2014‑02‑19 / 2014‑04‑08

$1322 / $1289 = 1.0256 or under 3% variation in price.

I cant wait to see the 8 nite itin for freedom im sure it will be a good one

They are showing at cruise cal dot com

Freedom Of The Seas Depart: 05:30 PM 02/18/2017 Fort Lauderdale - Port Everglades, Florida

Freedom Of The Seas 02/19/2017 At Sea

Freedom Of The Seas 08:00 AM - 04:00 PM 02/20/2017 Labadee, Hispaniola

Freedom Of The Seas 01:30 PM - 09:00 PM 02/21/2017 San Juan, Puerto Rico

Freedom Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM 02/22/2017 Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles (St. Martin)

Freedom Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM 02/23/2017 Basse-Terre, St. Kitts, West Indies

Freedom Of The Seas 02/24/2017 At Sea

Freedom Of The Seas 02/25/2017 At Sea

Freedom Of The Seas Arrive: 05:30 AM 02/26/2017 Fort Lauderdale - Port Everglades, Florida

You may have gotten quite a good deal for your sailing, but the opening cruise fares are not that extremely different actually.

D1

2016 May 20

Fare / Created / Updated

$ 1,322 / 2015‑03‑26 / 2015‑03‑29

2015 May 15

Fare / Created / Updated

$ 1,289 / 2014‑02‑19 / 2014‑04‑08

$1322 / $1289 = 1.0256 or under 3% variation in price.

Wow, did they drop or did I get some really bad pricing. We "turned down" a D1 for $5500 "out the door".

While I can understand your frustration in getting completely incorrect information, it is not unusual for RCI to not meet their own deadlines with deployment schedules.

I am also waiting to book a Jewel sailing and feel they will appear soon on the website.

All documents on deployment always include the disclaimer, 'All itineraries subject to change without notice'. This has actually been a 'good' year for them and most deployments have met deadline now, except for Jewel and Rhapsody.

I assume you have seen the Jewel itineraries on cruise cal dot com?

I can only offer the information that there might just be a couple of details to work out as Jewel was not booked to Europe very far in advance. I also wonder if the fact they pushed out the Ovation sailings early had anything to do with the Jewel and Rhapsody delay as Ovation was not due out yet.

I sure hope it isn't June, I completely changed up all of my travel plans this year based upon a July 2016 cruise listed on cruise cal. So I really hope they eventually post, I check SEVERAL times a day!

I called rci this past week and the rep told me itinerary should be out on April 13.

thanks looks like a nice itin but dates want work with me since we have a cruise booked oct next yr my fiancée doesn't wanna change it

Freedom Of The Seas Depart: 05:30 PM 02/18/2017 Fort Lauderdale - Port Everglades, Florida

Freedom Of The Seas 09:00 AM - 06:00 PM 02/22/2017 Philipsburg, St. Maarten, Netherlands Antilles (St. Martin)

Freedom Of The Seas 07:00 AM - 04:00 PM 02/23/2017 Basse-Terre, St. Kitts, West Indies

Freedom Of The Seas Arrive: 05:30 AM 02/26/2017 Fort Lauderdale - Port Everglades, Florida

Radiance could easily be replaced by Jewel.

Jewel dry dock is at Freeport. Why not in Europe if she is spending the Summer in Europe.

We will just have to wait and see.

Jewel calls at Split have been added on the 29th of September 2016 and the 1st of October, 2016. These do not match the itineraries for Jewel published previously on Cruise cal dot com.

Jewel has been removed from Dubrovnik on the 1st of October.

They appear to be making some adaptions to the itinerary just prior to the TA from Barcelona. This is most likely related to the delay.

Jewel calls at Split have been added on the 29th of September 2016 and the 1st of October, 2016. These do not match the itineraries for Jewel published previously on Cruise cal dot com.

\

Jewel has been removed from Dubrovnik on the 1st of October.

They appear to be making some adaptions to the itinerary just prior to the TA from Barcelona. This is most likely related to the delay.

Our Allure Jan/Feb shows Nassau on all B4Bs but excursions show Labadee for the other 2 where we were supposed to go when we booked them. So, maybe it is a glitch as it seems our cruises are??

Will find out come Jan. I guess which it is, Nassau or Labadee. Do not want Nassau on all 4.

Dubrovnik is wonderful, what a shame if it is dropped. We have been to Split as well.

Like the itinerary. We may go down to FLL to cruise on our favorite ship even if it is not as convenient as Port C.

Our Allure Jan/Feb shows Nassau on all B4Bs but excursions show Labadee for the other 2 where we were supposed to go when we booked them. So, maybe it is a glitch as it seems our cruises are??

Will find out come Jan. I guess which it is, Nassau or Labadee. Do not want Nassau on all 4.

Dubrovnik is wonderful, what a shame if it is dropped. We have been to Split as well.

A Jewel call at Dubrovnik on the 30th of September has been added.

They seem to be moving some things for Jewel and Rhapsody around a little maybe based on port crowding. Dubrovnik can be a mess when there are too many ships in port.

Jewel dry dock is at Freeport. Why not in Europe if she is spending the Summer in Europe.

We will just have to wait and see.

Royal is a (part) owner of the Freeport drydock so presumably it is cheaper for them there.