How far out can you book my time dining?

I just booked MTD today for our May 30 cruise.

Did you actually book the times you want to dine? or... just MTD? I called yesterday to book the times for MTD for my September cruise, and I was notified that booking is done only 90 days in advance of the cruise date. hova

Did you actually book the times you want to dine? or... just MTD? I called yesterday to book the times for MTD for my September cruise, and I was notified that booking is done only 90 days in advance of the cruise date. hova

I booked our cruise last week. I saw I hadn't opted for MTD. Went back into my booking online and changed it there. I have also, in past cruises, booked MTD at the time of booking. Hope this helps a bit. Bobbi

Do you really have to pre-book for MTD?

If you mean the choice of MTD, yes...you really should...it's become very popular & on occasion people have tried to book onboard only to find out it's full...If you mean do you need to reserve a time each night once you are in MTD...No...they will "encourage" you to reserve..but you don't have to...

I actually booked the times. We will be on Oasis for the May 30 sailing. It seems what you were told is not true in my case anyway. I did the bookings online, not on the phone.

Do you really have to pre-book for MTD?

You don't have to prebook, but we like to so we don't have to worry about it when we get on board. It's easy for us because we like to eat at the same time every night somewhere between the early and late seating. You can always change your reservations as needed once you get on the ship or just show up at the dining room.