Navigator Suite Guest Pool Chairs

I have tried searching the threads but have been unable to find my answer (probably operator error). Are the pool chairs reserved for suite guests located by the stairs adjacent to the pool bar like they were on the Adventure when I cruised in 2013? Or are they up by the Sky Bar like they were on the Freedom now that the Navigator has been renovated.

I have tried searching the threads but have been unable to find my answer (probably operator error). Are the pool chairs reserved for suite guests located by the stairs adjacent to the pool bar like they were on the Adventure when I cruised in 2013? Or are they up by the Sky Bar like they were on the Freedom now that the Navigator has been renovated.

Should be on both sides from the pool up to the sky bar.

Do the pool attendants still check in occasionally to make sure everyone in the area actually has a gold card? I know last year on Adventure the pool attendant guy would check every hour or so and kick anyone out who didn't have a gold card. Anyone recently seen this still? I sure hope so

Do the pool attendants still check in occasionally to make sure everyone in the area actually has a gold card? I know last year on Adventure the pool attendant guy would check every hour or so and kick anyone out who didn't have a gold card. Anyone recently seen this still? I sure hope so

I hope so too.

I never noticed anyone checking for gold cards. But, I've never seen the area crowded where they would need to check to make room.

I love the suite seats on the voyager class! I'm on the Freedom in just over a week and these are my least favorite - above the sky bar :(

That's why I was checking - we were very bummed with the location on the Freedom after cruising on the Voyager Class Ships.

That's why I was checking - we were very bummed with the location on the Freedom after cruising on the Voyager Class Ships.

Not sure why the seats aren't the same on the Freedom class? Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

yes and they do inforce this. esp. if you order a drink on the suite deck area and move you on if you have the wrong card.

there were never more than 4 or 5 seats occupied at any one time when we were on her a few weeks ago,

that being said they DID kick a couple out of Chops for only being D+ and not having a gold sea pass.

Never saw anyone policing the main theater for shows, but again, the area was never full either.

Not sure why the seats aren't the same on the Freedom class? Oh well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

When I was on the Independence last year, the suite seats still were the stadium seating up each side of the pool bar. Has this changed for all Freedom class ships, or just the Freedom itself?

The area on top of the Sky Bar is an interesting area, but not nearly as nice of a reserved seating area.

Dan.