Another first timer question

Softball20

We're pretty much ready for our first O cruise, but I do have a couple more questions:

We're in a concierge class cabin, which is supposed to include some garment pressing. Does anyone know what's included -- how many items, etc.? The website wasn't real clear, and I'm sure my husband will have stuff to send out after traveling.

Also, as our first night on board is an overnight in Buenos Aires, we're going to a Tango show in town. They will be bringing us back to the port around midnight, and I was curious if any of the lounges on board might still be open so we can get a night cap?

Thanks!

We're pretty much ready for our first O cruise, but I do have a couple more questions:

We're in a concierge class cabin, which is supposed to include some garment pressing. Does anyone know what's included -- how many items, etc.? The website wasn't real clear, and I'm sure my husband will have stuff to send out after traveling.

Thanks!

You get 4 coupons/cards for pressing only

just put your items in the laundry bag with the cards & leave it for the room attendant you will get them back a day or so later