Upgrades to suites

zteamtwo

I have NO desire for a butler. But I would like a true priority suite line for check in. Perhaps the concierge lounge will become exclusive for suites and Pinnacles. That has to happen at some point. This spring is not far away, so we should hear something fairly soon.

have ALWAYS been sent down a separate line for suite only and have never waited to check in at all.

I do agree that the CL will soon be denied to D+. I think THEY will have the DL all to themselves and regular Ds will continue to have the 3 drink vouchers but will not have access to the DL any longer. most people say all they really give a flying leap about is the free drinks anyway.

as for a butler. eh. Had one on Celebrity and he was nothing special at all. the daily delivery of tea/ nibblies was nice when we happened to be in the room. I'd like to see expanded access to dining; either a dedicated restaurant just for suites( not D+ although I wouldn't mind if Pinnacle had access as there are fewer of them) or maybe access to specialties at no cost

or maybe a flat rate of OBC that can be used as you see fit.

I am not surprised that Oasis had a suite priority check in. And Allure will probably have that too. But Indy did not two weeks ago at FLL. Different terminals.

Allure currently has Suite Check-In since they use the same terminal that Oasis does only on Sunday.

Edited by cruisenfever

No priority suite check in line at FLL or Galveston. I have seen on a couple of cruses a priority suite line, but it also included D+ which was fine with me. Can't remember which ships.

Umm.. 3 weeks ago there WAS a Priority check in line at Galveston. what I didn't like was no separate waiting area although we were called to board immediately after Pinnacle. it was a PITA to push our way through the myriad of people who were crowding the doorway

I am not surprised that Oasis had a suite priority check in. And Allure will probably have that too. But Indy did not two weeks ago at FLL. Different terminals.

Independence had a separate check in line when we boarded in December. 😏

Okay, let me explain. Yes, I see so called "priority" check in lines for suites in all the terminals. However, we have never been to a dedicated suite check in, meaning there are specific counters for that line. Once you are up to being next in the suite line, you have to wait until someone is open. And many (most) times while we are waiting, those in other check-in lines, usually further away from the two or three counters in front of the suite line, are waved on to check in before we are. So I guess the word I should use is a dedicated suite area, with dedicated waiting area for suites as well. This may already be so for Oasis and Allure. I don't know about their terminal.

Edited by 39august