Port of Honolulu

CoolChange37

I have tried all the tricks and still can't find my answer. Can someone tell me the actual Pier, better yet address, where the Pride of America sales from in Oahu? I'm trying to take advantage of every second on the island before sailing and want to know where we have to eventually end up to even sail.....

I have tried all the tricks and still can't find my answer. Can someone tell me the actual Pier, better yet address, where the Pride of America sales from in Oahu? I'm trying to take advantage of every second on the island before sailing and want to know where we have to eventually end up to even sail.....

POA uses Pier 2. The address is 521 Ala Moana Blvd.

Thanks chengkp75! As I've said in my post, I've done all the tricks and I've been to all the obvious places (Google)trying to get a straight answer. Even NCL told me it was Pier 1 and that it's not easy to find. I can continue planning now! Thank you.

You've been bitten by the customer service poor information bug. However, if I remember from when I was on the ships in Hawaii, Pier 1 and Pier 2 are the same (one ahead of the other), but both are accessed from Ala Moana, and if I remember, and from looking at satellite picture on mapquest, you turn into Channel St. to get to the gate.

Aloha CoolChange37,

We lived in Hawaii Kai (Honolulu) for three years. Relax, you can't get lost. Ala Moana Blvd is a no brainer. You will be able to see the ship from the road. Unless, they have changed things in the last 18 months, there will only be one mega ship in port at a time.

Are you arriving a day or so early? If so, if you have any questions ask away!

Off the top of my head.....

Don't pay the online companies that deliver your lei at the airport. The airport has their own lei stand on the outside of the airport. Half the price and much fresher. And they love to barter for the price. Road underneath the elevated airport entrance ramps. Or all CVS stores have them.

Rental Cars....ouch! Cars are not at airport. Shuttles. Alamo is a cluster. I know they are the cheapest on the island but not a nice way to start your vacation. The line to get your car is alway a nightmare.

Ask away!

If you google for Port of Honolulu cruise ship schedule, you'll get this page: http://hidot.hawaii.gov/harbors/passenger-cruise-schedules/

Here there are links for each of the ports in Hawaii. Click on Oahu 2015: http://hidot.hawaii.gov/harbors/files/2013/01/oahu-cruise-2015-02-12-15.pdf

If 11 is listed, you'll be at the terminal that's by where the Aloha Tower Marketplace used to be. If nothing or 2, you're at 2 which is close to Waikiki.

There's really nothing "tricky" about this and many ports around the world have a website with this info.