Oasis chops or Giovanni

vanrrr

My experience was with Allure not Oasis, but we had a much better meal at Chops versus Giovanni's.

I ordered the filet at both restaurants and the one at Chops was so tender you could practically cut it with a spoon. Giovanni's was dry and over cooked. One of our pasta dishes tasted like Chef Boyardee.

I was really surprised because I had been reading so many comments about how Chops has declined and how awesome Giovanni's is so I was shocked when our Chops meal was our favorite of the whole cruise and Giovanni's was rated towards the bottom.

I guess the only thing to do is try them both and see which one you prefer!

My experience is on the Allure we dined twice in Chops and twice in Giovanni's...the first time in Chops we thought it was just a bad night off day....we tried it again and was disappointed...we prefer Giovanni's all 7 of us adults.

Even the steak in Giovanni's was better than Chops!

Edited by lyndamr

We are currently on the Oasis, and have eaten at Chops twice, and Giovanni's once.

We found the atmosphere much better at Chops, as was the food. Giovanni's was crowded and noisy, while Chops was much more subdued.

Both had good food, but we personally enjoyed Chops better., loved the 9 oz New Yorker. Go on the second night, and they usually have a 50% off sale.