New Suite Amenities

CruisersTimesThree

I've searched around the Celebrity website looking for an answer to my questions, but can't seem to find it.

We have been mulling the idea of booking the PH suite on the Summit to Bermuda in 2016.

We have done this sailing twice before in the RS and the complimentary speciality dining for one night was extended to all 3 of us staying in the suite (myself, husband and son)

With the new suite life amenities, would anyone know if what they now include in PH and RS bookings applies to everyone staying in the suite, or just the first two (like the 123go promo is only for the first 2 full fare paying guests)

In other words, would all three of us get premium beverage packages, unlimited speciality dining, free internet...etc.

I know that no one has had the opportunity to experience this yet, as it begins this April, but was hoping someone had some "inside" info.

Thanks to all who keep this site so interesting and informative....I love reading here!

I found this great Celebrity FAQ when I was looking for info on the new Suite Class, it says that all passengers in a Suite will benefit from all the perks (speciality dining, drink package, internet etc) and not just the first two Suite passengers. Minors will obviously not get the alcohol but will get the non-alcoholic version of the drinks package.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

I found this great Celebrity FAQ when I was looking for info on the new Suite Class, it says that all passengers in a Suite will benefit from all the perks (speciality dining, drink package, internet etc) and not just the first two Suite passengers. Minors will obviously not get the alcohol but will get the non-alcoholic version of the drinks package.

http://www.creative.rccl.com/Sales/Celebrity/General_Info/Flyers/14037410_CEL_Suites_FAQs.pdf

Good answer

Very confusing....the only place were it says "all" suite guests is for access to the restaurant. The rest of the perks just say the suite comes with the amenities. Celebrity has a way of wording things that could drive you crazy! It also says nothing about minors in your suite and what they get. Thanks anyway!

Very confusing....the only place were it says "all" suite guests is for access to the restaurant. The rest of the perks just say the suite comes with the amenities. Celebrity has a way of wording things that could drive you crazy! It also says nothing about minors in your suite and what they get. Thanks anyway!

I think your need to scroll down. There are 5 pages on the link - page 2 gives "Which stateroom categories receive a complimentary beverage package?

All guests sailing in Royal Suites, Penthouse Suites, and Reflection Suites will receive complimentary premium beverage packages (premium non-alcoholic beverage package for all Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suite guests under the age of 18). It is not applicable for other categories.

What type of complimentary beverage package will minors traveling in Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites receive?

All guests under the age of 18 traveling in Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites will receive a Premium Non-Alcoholic Beverage Package.

Which stateroom categories receive complimentary unlimited specialty dining?

All guests sailing in Royal Suites, Penthouse Suites, and Reflection Suites will receive this benefit. It is not applicable for other categories.

Which stateroom categories receive complimentary unlimited internet?

All guests sailing in Royal Suites, Penthouse Suites, and Reflection Suites will receive this benefit. It is not applicable for other categories.

Will all guests in Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites receive free unlimited Specialty Dining, Premium Beverage Packages and unlimited Internet access- or just the 1st and 2nd guests in those suite types?

All guests sailing in Royal, Penthouse and Reflection Suites will receive these amenities."

Gordon

• 1 month later...

Any idea if/how the offer for included limousine service to and from NYC works for the Summit Bermuda cruises? There's no posted information but it's vaguely mentioned in the FAQs. We're booked for a CS so not sure if it kicks in only at RS.. or if it's been discontinued completely.

Thanks!

Any idea if/how the offer for included limousine service to and from NYC works for the Summit Bermuda cruises? There's no posted information but it's vaguely mentioned in the FAQs. We're booked for a CS so not sure if it kicks in only at RS.. or if it's been discontinued completely.

Thanks!

It's still part of amenities for NYC Metro area suite passengers. I'm also interested how it works.

Quote:

"Will limosine transportation to and/or from the cruise terminal be provided for Suite Class guests?

No. This is not being offered- except for NYC-area residents sailing on Celebrity Summit to Bermuda."

Edited by cruza

Hot tub will will work for two. We got back to ship in time to try it while waiting for ship to leave first port. Lots of pointing from Equinox tied up across the pier from us. Much nicer Penthouse on Summit than on Solstice class.