So what do we think about O's new website?

kekilia

Just wanted to thank Mr Moore & his team for all the hard work on the website

I have not had problems yet & I am sure in time everyone will be happy with the results

Good that you are here to listen to the problems & work things out

Lyn

You are most certainly welcome Lyn!

Ok one for your to do list ;)

On the find a cruise tab there is no icon/button for British Isles/Western Europe cruises it is either Baltic or Med links

Can the British Isles, Norway etc have a link?

Thanks

Lyn

Edited by LHT28

I completely agree with LHT28 (Lyn) in thanking Mike and the team for all their hard work! I used to work for an International Business company, and the thought of helping people on a public forum would completely be discouraged, if not grounds for divorce from the company!!!! Thanks for allowing us to try and make the site better for all, and the Great customer service!!!

You all are too kind! :o

Lyn - unfortunately there are some limitations that prevent us from doing that. However on Find a Cruise, if you click the "Show Ports & Special Offers" link, you could then type in a port, Dublin for example (which will provide you these results: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-finder/#ports=DUB). Not ideal, but at least you'll be closer to where you want to go.

You all are too kind! :o

Lyn - unfortunately there are some limitations that prevent us from doing that. However on Find a Cruise, if you click the "Show Ports & Special Offers" link, you could then type in a port, Dublin for example (which will provide you these results: https://www.oceaniacruises.com/cruise-finder/#ports=DUB). Not ideal, but at least you'll be closer to where you want to go.

Thanks Mike

I was sure on the old site there was a link the the British & Norway cruises

Oh well

I will survive LOL

I completely agree with LHT28 (Lyn) in thanking Mike and the team for all their hard work! I used to work for an International Business company, and the thought of helping people on a public forum would completely be discouraged, if not grounds for divorce from the company!!!! Thanks for allowing us to try and make the site better for all, and the Great customer service!!!

I agree with Lynn offering thanks and I'm sure Mike appreciates the fact that we too are providing an invaluable service by "test driving" the website and providing almost instant feedback from a bunch of enthusiastic website users. By highlighting glitches we're giving Mike and his team the chance to fix them before too many people notice ;).

Cruise critic is a terrific resource and this is an example of how it can work both ways. So well done Mike and cruise critic.

I add my thanks to everyone else's - Superb customer service! Merci infiniment, Mike et équipe!

Good morning, I am new to your website as of yesterday, looking for a future cruise - couldn't (and still can't today) see any cruises or offers as it gets stuck "loading results". I am on an iMac running Safari version 6.1.6. If I open it in Firefox it loads immediately. Am just happy to be able to let someone know of this problem - as another certain cruise line I have used has encountered had a lot worse problems with their website over the last couple of years! :D

Happy Friday Cruise Critic community! :)

rgastin - we only show one guest's profile/Oceania Club number at a time. If you go to the Edit Profile page and change the name and date of birth to your husband, you will then see his information.

pb_lot - please send me an email with your IP address and we will investigate for you. I can be reached at mmoore@prestigecruiseholdings.com.

Hambagahle - glad we got your situation taken care of. I will certainly pass along your thanks to the team!

auntla - another user has reported an issue with that version of Safari as well, so we will attempt to resolve that. Happy that you found a way around it and that we're doing a better job than someone else. :)

Mike, you’ve done a terrific job setting this up and allowing us to contribute. Thanks for your superb efforts to make everything work perfectly for us.

I agree, however, with the comment in post #15. I would rather see a map, not a pretty picture—and not only when comparing itineraries, but also on current bookings. I often print the map and/or copy it to my travel documents. I even send it to friends who might be interested in the trip. Now the only way I've found to view the map is to go back to Find a Cruise.

Even then, I don’t see a way to enlarge the map. The one I’m looking at now is Mayans & Islands on the Regatta, departing Miami on March 28, and part of the map is cut off. Then there’s the 180-day world cruise in 2016, for which the map is entirely unreadable.

Please help me "see" where I'm going!

Thanks again.

-Sukey-

Happy Friday Cruise Critic community! :)

rgastin - we only show one guest's profile/Oceania Club number at a time. If you go to the Edit Profile page and change the name and date of birth to your husband, you will then see his information.

pb_lot - please send me an email with your IP address and we will investigate for you. I can be reached at mmoore@prestigecruiseholdings.com.

Hambagahle - glad we got your situation taken care of. I will certainly pass along your thanks to the team!

auntla - another user has reported an issue with that version of Safari as well, so we will attempt to resolve that. Happy that you found a way around it and that we're doing a better job than someone else. :)

Mike, many thanks for your quick reply!

Hi Mike,

After several days I still can't get my "already booked" to work. It shows one cruise, but not the other and when I go to "manage cruise" on the one it shows, it just keeps "spinning" and never loads. The same when I hit "already booked" - lots of spinning!!

Thanks for any advice as to where I may be going wrong.:confused:

Good morning TravellingAngel. Your symptoms appear to be similar to those that are using Internet Explorer version 9 - is that what you are using to browse the internet? If so, you can use a different browser, or update to the current version of Internet Explorer, which is version 11. We are still investigating the compatibility issue and hope to have it resolved next week if you want to continue to use your older version of Internet Explorer. I do apologize for the inconvenience.

Please don't take this as a criticism. :) I have just checked our cruise on Riviera on 7th September 2015 to Greek Islands. The itinerary is absolutely correct, but the map shows the Black Sea. This cruise was formerly to the Black Sea ports, but was changed when those ports were no longer viable. The map needs revising too, please.

The site much easier to navigate than before, and our Account is all correct, and I can get the " already booked" OK. Seems fine here.

Mike, you’ve done a terrific job setting this up and allowing us to contribute. Thanks for your superb efforts to make everything work perfectly for us.

Reading the variety of issues -- laptop VS mobile, different browsers, different versions of the same browser and a dozen more -- that the web designers have to consider, I have a new appreciation for the challenge they face.

Went on the site last night not knowing it had been updated. In most respects a real improvement.

Only one quibble however. Looked for cooking classes for SWMbI on our upcoming TA and actually found them listed - at last... But every class was sold out. Bummer that. )D

JMBobB

I'm one of those people who had a double-dot email address that was causing the system problems, and when I decided to check in today it is all fixed. I have my history there, etc.

Thanks, Mike! Great service.

Mura

So all is working well once I updated my profile- great to see the ships itenarary and available cabins- a real plus- but tonight I can't access my cruise- the drop down menu for booked cruises takes me to the link for the tab under underneath the drop down- not the one on top. I still haven't found the blog- one link took me to one that was over a week old. Still can't look at the ship - on my iPhone it just freezes up and on the computer is says I'm old and outdated :(

Is there a specific time that dining reservations open up? The website states that I can book reservations starting 2/15, but there seems to be no link and no way to do so.

Also took about 4 tries to log in to "booked cruises", but eventually got in. Thanks for your hard work!