Single digit dance begins today

david_sobe

I had to post because it does not seem real after waiting 14 months. Its also the longest gap between cruises since I started cruising. I don't know what to think. I suppose it really wont seem real until I begin packing. It will be weird to think this Saturday when the Getaway sails away that I will be boarding when she gets back.

........ AND I will Board when You get back!! Have a Great Time! I will try very hard not to wish your week goes by Too Fast!

Log into your ncl.com account - Your docs should definitely be available to download and print if you' sailing soon - if not call ncl or come back here for help!!!

I read on another thread online docs are available 60 days prior to salidate. I am 85 days out.

I hear you that's a long time between cruises don't do that again haha I'm taking my 3rd cruise and 9 months. I see now why so many people have been on 20+ cruises! Hard to beat the value any time you can cruise for under $200 a day with all they give you. Of course being a Floridian I do save even more by not having to fly here. Why don't you just move to South Florida? Governor Rick Scott is on a campaign bringing more people to this state because of low tax and good jobs. Also Florida had a record tourist season with more than 100 million visitors! Everybody can't be wrong.

Tim

I hear you that's a long time between cruises don't do that again haha I'm taking my 3rd cruise and 9 months. I see now why so many people have been on 20+ cruises! Hard to beat the value any time you can cruise for under $200 a day with all they give you. Of course being a Floridian I do save even more by not having to fly here. Why don't you just move to South Florida? Governor Rick Scott is on a campaign bringing more people to this state because of low tax and good jobs. Also Florida had a record tourist season with more than 100 million visitors! Everybody can't be wrong.

Tim

What the????? A campaign commercial?

Rick Scott?

Don't get me started ;)

Confirmed today that Adrian will be the concierge on my cruise. Excited since I have heard such good things about him.

Now that the single digit dance is almost over is there an Adrian dance I can do?

The countdown continues............

Adrian is a great concierge and well deserves his great reputation.

Don't forget to do your happy dance when you get to your cabin. [emoji1]

• 5 months later...

Tim

As soon as the 6 little balls come out with MY numbers I'm there. A condo where I can see the cruise ships coming and going with me on a lot of them!

David, have a great cruise. Wishing you smooth sailing and sunny skies!

I'm not going anywhere :( Not sure how this thread got active again but to those who are celebrating their single digit dance.......so happy for you. I sure wish I was joining you :)

Confirmed today that Adrian will be the concierge on my cruise. Excited since I have heard such good things about him.

Now that the single digit dance is almost over is there an Adrian dance I can do?

The countdown continues............

He is an amazing concierge. You will be very happy with him. We Have been lucky to sail with him twice.