New Concerns About Quality

drfun48

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Rather than answer your question directly, I will note that all of the answers to these questions (and more) will be found by reading the Celebrity website and/or using the “search” function of Cruise Critic and/or referring to the Geocities page contained in my signature. I’d recommend that you read the 1000s of search results, first, rather than supplying the answer to your question directly.

If you find conflicting information, I will search this site for you and point you to a thread from 2006 with 156 replies. If I am feeling magnanimous, I may even tell you which post is the one with the answer that I think is the best one, even if others have already replied with the correct (and current) information.

Welcome to Cruise Critic. Rather than answer your question directly, I will note that all of the answers to these questions (and more) will be found by reading the Celebrity website and/or using the “search” function of Cruise Critic and/or referring to the Geocities page contained in my signature. I’d recommend that you read the 1000s of search results, first, rather than supplying the answer to your question directly.

If you find conflicting information, I will search this site for you and point you to a thread from 2006 with 156 replies. If I am feeling magnanimous, I may even tell you which post is the one with the answer that I think is the best one, even if others have already replied with the correct (and current) information.

LOL. You win.

Hello

I hope you all have taken notice of the shocking development .. all the jelly babies are now all girls, and we all know that boy jelly babies have more jelly.. this is just a step too far .. I will never cruise "X" again

:D

John

I seriously can't believe you guys wasted 11 pages on just pure nonsense. From candy to why they named it Michaels Club. Get a grip people. It's a waste of time.

On that note, Am I allowed to bring my own toilet paper???? See, i really prefer a certain brand that is 2ply and ultra soft. This is make or break for me. Totally canceling if I can't bring my own toilet paper. :D

Anyone know the quality to onboard? 2 ply? Soft?

On that note, Am I allowed to bring my own toilet paper???? See, i really prefer a certain brand that is 2ply and ultra soft. This is make or break for me. Totally canceling if I can't bring my own toilet paper. :D

Meh. I bet the suites get Charmin. :mad:

Not being able to bring your own should chap your :eek::eek::eek: