New Concerns About Quality

drfun48

Maybe ships don't have noro and they're serving these:

http://www.amazon.com/Haribo-Sugar-Free-Gummy-Bears/dp/B008JELLCA

Just read a few revies, including this one:

http://www.amazon.com/review/R3FTHSH0UNRHOH

Thanksfully, I don't like eating Bears. Sugar free or otherwise, maybe that's why I've never had noro

Say no to sugar free bears.

Happy sailing,

Jenna

I have done a mathamatical analysis of the amount of candies provided, both before and after the change in the Classic vs. Premium Candy packages, including the ramifications of the 15% vs. 18% gratuities, & have also factored in the number of candy jars used before & after the addition of the Suites Only Candy Station, & my results show that there are virtually no changes to anything anywhere, so I really don't see why there are so many concerned with the availability of sprinkles, jimmies, M & Ms, W &Ws, & multi colored jelly beans.

Please people, why don't you wait to see how it all affects you when you board & quit yer belly aching?

The belly ache is caused by the amount of toppings I eat.

The belly ache is caused by the amount of toppings I eat.

Yes, it is. Celebrity doesn't care about its loyal passengers anymore to place the appropriate type and number of toppings so that we don't get belly aches. It is going downhill and no one cares about it.

Thanksfully, I don't like eating Bears. Sugar free or otherwise, maybe that's why I've never had noro

Happy sailing,

Jenna

OMG - this is something I probably would have eaten and felt very superior about - until the shoe drops.

I have done a mathamatical analysis of the amount of candies provided, both before and after the change in the Classic vs. Premium Candy packages, including the ramifications of the 15% vs. 18% gratuities, & have also factored in the number of candy jars used before & after the addition of the Suites Only Candy Station, & my results show that there are virtually no changes to anything anywhere, so I really don't see why there are so many concerned with the availability of sprinkles, jimmies, M & Ms, W &Ws, & multi colored jelly beans.

Please people, why don't you wait to see how it all affects you when you board & quit yer belly aching?

Nope, sorry, it is an unreasonable expectation that we should have to wait!

Where is the Celebrity official? Why are they not responding to this very serious subject. We need confirmation, NOW, that there will be plenty of candies available, and that we won't have to wait in endless lines to get our daily fix.

Can just imagine how this is going to ruin our cruise!

I hope someone can help, I cannot find the info on the website about these Candy packages. My question is, can I get Curly Wurly's on the classic candy package or do I need to upgrade? And are they available on all sailings or just the Australian/NZ cruises?

thanks in advance.

Edited by MicCanberra

I hope someone can help, I cannot find the info on the website about these Candy packages. My question is, can I get Curly Wurly's on the classic candy package or do I need to upgrade? And are they available on all sailings or just the Australian/NZ cruises?

thanks in advance.

Curly Wurlys are only available in Blu on formal nights.

Just another example of cutbacks.

One raisin per serving of Rum ice cream.

Just wait until they eliminate the Rum...

I believe the construction of Luminal is the cause of all these problems .They are saving the good stuff for the Suites .

I believe the construction of Luminal is the cause of all these problems .They are saving the good stuff for the Suites .

nah suites wont get sweets they'll have bonbons or truffle

Edited by uktog

Happy sailing,

SummitJenna

Sugar-free or not, it seems Celebrity always has Bears on it's annual October repositioning from Cape Liberty to Puerto Rico. Even if I don't eat any

Bears, will being on the cruise with them nearby (especially at the Martini Bar!!!) put me at risk for Noro?:eek:

If this package doesn't have soor plooms, everton mints and highland toffee in it, the Brits will have to start a new thread about victimisation and a lack of recognition of the international nature of this cruise line

You are so right - where is the Kendal Mintcake:eek:

Edited by Killington
spelling

Just another example of cutbacks.

One raisin per serving of Rum ice cream.

Just wait until they eliminate the Rum...

I hear the new suite amenities offer 3 raisins per serving of rum ice cream - you can get a 4th, but you need to ask the Michael's Club concierge to reserve it for you. I think they are taking from the regular cabins to offer the raisins to the suite passengers. It's so darn unfair!

Oh yes, I counted them. I referred to my diary, & on my Summit cruise, I received 320 sprinkles, & on Silhouette, I received only 256. I must admit that I did get 257 on the 4th day of the cruise though.

Good to know. I can't stand being let down when I fully expect at least 300 sprinkles. Come on Celebrity, where's the consistency?

And then - have they discontinued the left handed waffle ice cream cones - I cannot stand right handed ones

I think you can still get them on Alaskan Cruises in 2016, then they will be phased out completely. I'm just grateful we still get cones on Celebrity. Didn't I read somewhere that they are considering discontinuing ice cream cones and that ice cream will be served directly into one's hand (after sufficient sanitizer use of course)? :confused:

I think you can still get them on Alaskan Cruises in 2016, then they will be phased out completely. I'm just grateful we still get cones on Celebrity. Didn't I read somewhere that they are considering discontinuing ice cream cones and that ice cream will be served directly into one's hand (after sufficient sanitizer use of course)? :confused:

I heard that too but they decided to favor the continuance of small dishes for this use, hot right out of the dishwashing room.

The hand sanitizer method would be a really costly alternative option and the Miami bean counters said no.

the Sour Patch Kids were dispensed with deformed torsos as if they had been mutilated in some manner.

Don't you know that Celebrity would never serve mutilated Sour Patch Kids? NEVER! Those you saw had been bitten into by the people who lick their fingers at the buffet and then go on to handle other food! Then they threw them back in the jar because they were sour! We need someone posted there to keep this from happening. I want my Kids torsos perfect.

BTW, we Canadians know Smarties are far superior to M&M's. Well, maybe just a little.........