Dinner with wheelchair

jxtgreek

We are cruising with a total of 6 people, our rooms are linked and we have early dining. We also noted that we have a wheelchair and filled out the paperwork for that. Will the Carnival restaurant reservation system note that and not put us up stairs in the dining room? I suspect I should check in at the dining room as soon as I can but thought I would ask what others have experienced. Thanks for the replies

We went a couple of years ago and my mom was in a wheelchair. They did put us upstairs, but we just took the elevator up one more floor to deck 4. They were very good with her. She is able to walk, just not far, so she went in the wheelchair to the table and then got into a chair to eat.

Every time we have sailed with my mother in a scooter and grandmother in a wheelchair they have always given us a table near the entrance to the dining room. I would suggest you do set dining as they can't guarantee location of table for your time dining. They probably could if you don't mind waiting.

There is an entry door to each floor of the restaurant on that floor. You can choose to sit at the table in either the wheelchair or if preferred in the chair provided at the table. The waiters will find an out of the way spot the chair and bring it back as soon as you wish. They are always helpful. Same for breakfast or brunch.

Even if your table is situated further in the restaurant there is enough room for most standards chairs to navigate around the tables.

Have a great trip