LIVE from the Freedom of the Seas * Feb 15, 2015 * Western Caribbean!

ckrobyn

Thanks Randy :) I surprised even myself with how much I enjoyed reporting Live!

Hi Robyn,

Are you planning to do a live report while on the Independence in November? A back to back cruise would certainly be a lot of fun reading for everyone!! ;)

Hi Robyn,

Are you planning to do a live report while on the Independence in November? A back to back cruise would certainly be a lot of fun reading for everyone!! ;)

I just may have to......:rolleyes::D

You know Casey wasn't our CD :p I mentioned it several times when I first boarded. There was a CD conference in Miami, so we had Belle instead (she is probably the regular activities Manager).

I have had Casey as a CD before and he is ok - I didn't find him as great as some of the others.

Sorry Robyn, I forgot! I'm a little stressed this week emergency babysitting for my grands as their babysitter is sick and I haven't started to pack.:eek:

Cheryl

Sorry Robyn, I forgot! I'm a little stressed this week emergency babysitting for my grands as their babysitter is sick and I haven't started to pack.:eek:

Cheryl

No need to say sorry, I was only teasing you! Enjoy the anticipation of your cruise... I'm sure you will manage to pack and all will be well. Have fun! [emoji4]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

No need to say sorry, I was only teasing you! Enjoy the anticipation of your cruise... I'm sure you will manage to pack and all will be well. Have fun! [emoji4]

Thanks Robyn! I may be up 24 hours/day between now and the cruise to get everything done that needs to be done :rolleyes:

They're going to try to fix the fixipod whilst they are in Falmouth this week! :eek:

I hope the snow is slowing down and the temps warming up :)

Cheryl

Thanks Robyn! I may be up 24 hours/day between now and the cruise to get everything done that needs to be done :rolleyes:

They're going to try to fix the fixipod whilst they are in Falmouth this week! :eek:

I hope the snow is slowing down and the temps warming up :)

Cheryl

One thing that should NOT be stressing you is the fixipod!!! The ship is doing just fine without it as you can see. Enjoy! :D

One thing that should NOT be stressing you is the fixipod!!! The ship is doing just fine without it as you can see. Enjoy! :D

i'm not stressed at all over the fixipod, it's just that i've got too much to do and not enough hours in the day to do it!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Cheryl

I get sucked in EVERYTIME into checking this thread even though I know Robyn is home I still check. Maybe I'm hoping she changed her mind and is going again this week? This is the thread that will not die!!

Hahaha! Omg too funny [emoji2]

As long as this remains a thread that answers questions about the FOS, it will live on. Maybe I should post a pic? I could use a reminder of how warm it was now that we are in a deep freeze in Toronto[emoji16]f6ff9c54ee0df3df7ada2d2269bf88bf.jpg

i'm not stressed at all over the fixipod, it's just that i've got too much to do and not enough hours in the day to do it!!! :rolleyes: :eek:

Cheryl

Focus!

Have an awesome cruise! [emoji106]

Focus!

Have an awesome cruise! [emoji106]

LOL!!!! Robyn, you've met me and pre-cruise it's like i've got ADHD super time!!!!

I'm trying to keep lists to stay focused, but i'm an overpacker and procrastinator! Not a good combination!!!!!

I am just about ready to start putting clothes in the suitcase though!!!!

Stay warm!

Cheryl

LOL!!!! Robyn, you've met me and pre-cruise it's like i've got ADHD super time!!!!

I'm trying to keep lists to stay focused, but i'm an overpacker and procrastinator! Not a good combination!!!!!

I am just about ready to start putting clothes in the suitcase though!!!!

Stay warm!

Cheryl

Are you in Florida yet??

I'm still at home Robyn, we leave my house in the morning. The family is driving down this evening.

Clothes are on the guest bed still and i'm going to get out the suitcase soon!!

I'll be up all night as usual!!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Cheryl

I never miss the Quest :p It is one of my hightlites during the week - of course this is largely dependent on who the CD is :rolleyes:

I guess there is a side of you that I don't know yet.;)...:rolleyes:

Hello from Independence of the Seas.:)

Edited by Ocean Boy

I'm still at home Robyn, we leave my house in the morning. The family is driving down this evening.

Clothes are on the guest bed still and i'm going to get out the suitcase soon!!

I'll be up all night as usual!!!! :rolleyes: :eek: :rolleyes:

Cheryl

I'm just about packed Robyn!!!!! Yes, i've been up all night whilst everyone else has been asleep!!!!

I'll be waving with the family hopefully from my center hump deck 7! Watch for me!!!!!

Cheryl

I'm just about packed Robyn!!!!! Yes, i've been up all night whilst everyone else has been asleep!!!!

I'll be waving with the family hopefully from my center hump deck 7! Watch for me!!!!!

Cheryl

Have the best time ever Cheryl!! Can't wait to hear all about it :p

Hahaha! Omg too funny [emoji2]

As long as this remains a thread that answers questions about the FOS, it will live on. Maybe I should post a pic? I could use a reminder of how warm it was now that we are in a deep freeze in Toronto[emoji16]f6ff9c54ee0df3df7ada2d2269bf88bf.jpg

Tomorrow will see 0C here in Niagara, Ontario! :)

I guess there is a side of you that I don't know yet.;)...:rolleyes:

Hello from Independence of the Seas.:)

I can't believe I missed your post! You need to remind me when you are on a cruise......I was wondering where you were :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a fantastic cruise and that you are basking in the warm sun. We are still freezing here in Toronto.

I have many sides ;)

I can't believe I missed your post! You need to remind me when you are on a cruise......I was wondering where you were :rolleyes:

Hope you are having a fantastic cruise and that you are basking in the warm sun. We are still freezing here in Toronto.

I have many sides ;)

Hi, I got home last night. I had to snow blow the driveway. They got 10 inches of snow here while we was gone.:eek: It was a good week to be away!:)

Hi, I got home last night. I had to snow blow the driveway. They got 10 inches of snow here while we was gone.:eek: It was a good week to be away!:)

Nice to see you again! :)

I'd love to hear some details of your cruise - once you are settled back in of course.....

I have many sides ;)

And I thought you were ignoring me.:rolleyes:;)

Hi Robyn - I know I thanked you earlier, but must thank you again - enjoying your cruise along with you helped pass my time until it's my turn!

Quick question - did the R Bar replace the Champagne Bar on the Freedom? If so, did you by any chance take pictures? I was always a fan of the Champagne Bar, hopefully I can still get the same selections at other venues - and even if I can't - I'll still have a fantastic time!

Thanks,

Ginger

Hi Robyn - I know I thanked you earlier, but must thank you again - enjoying your cruise along with you helped pass my time until it's my turn!

Quick question - did the R Bar replace the Champagne Bar on the Freedom? If so, did you by any chance take pictures? I was always a fan of the Champagne Bar, hopefully I can still get the same selections at other venues - and even if I can't - I'll still have a fantastic time!

Thanks,

Ginger

Hi Ginger - yes I believe it did. The R Bar is a lovely spot, I'm sure you will enjoy it!

Have a wonderful time on your cruise! I'm jealous!! :p